Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

What killer are you playing & with what perks?

2»

Comments

• SorenSoren Member Posts: 369

On Hag:

• Terminator build (high rank): Monitor & Abuse, Hex: Ruin, Tinkerer + 2 Necklets, Enduring
    • Main build: M&A, Nurse's Calling, Make your Choice, Knock Out

I would like to have a "psychological pressure" build with M&A, Make your Choice, a buffed Thanatophobia and a buffed The Third Seal. If they bring back the old Save the Best for Last, it will replace Ruin on my try hard high rank build :3

On Pig:

Enduring, BBQ, Remember Me / Hex: Devour Hope / Hex: Ruin, NOED

• osalphataosalphata Member Posts: 1

As 2000 h Nurse main, I go with
    Ruin, BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Nurses Calling.
    Sometimes I take Franklins and shadowborn instead of M&B and Nurses callin´, depending on the loadout of survivors

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56

Doctor, been loving using TOTH + NOED + Devour hope + Nurses calling. chill games.

• Azgard12Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Im somewhat new to killer, so here's where I am.

Michael.
    Ruin (3)
    BBQ and Chili (3)
    Nurse's Calling (3)
    Thrill of the Hunt (3)

...I have NOED but it seems a lot of games it wasn't useful. Any ideas for other perks to try (I don't have many other excellent ones unlocked).

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56

@Azgard12 said:

Michael.
    Ruin (3)
    BBQ and Chili (3)
    Nurse's Calling (3)
    Thrill of the Hunt (3)

...I have NOED but it seems a lot of games it wasn't useful. Any ideas for other perks to try (I don't have many other excellent ones unlocked).

Well you're playing MM using NOED would be waste of slot, because your EWIII already have 1 hit down, only benefit from noed would be haste, the extra movement speed. TOTH can be replaced with something else in my opinion, extra bp from it is average, but you can have a better perk than TOTH.

• Azgard12Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

@Leon I'm interested... I keep seeing Michael with NOED and was scratching my head at it.

The other perks I have currently aren't terribly inspiring. There's Enduring, Make Your Choice, Thanatophobia (which I have used somewhat), and Blood Warden.

If I could pick any other perk, I'd probably love Overchage.

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,065

From most to least played:
    Billy: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Knockout
    Huntress: BBQ, Whispers, Nurses calling, Ruin
    Wraith: BBQ, Enduring, Brutal strength, Fire up
    Hag: Enduring, Nurses calling, M&A, Ruin
    Pig: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Ruin
    Myers: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, M&A
    Doctor: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Unnerving presence
    Freddy: BBQ, Enduring, Make your choice, NOED
    Trapper: BBQ, Enduring, Brutal strength, Ruin
    Nurse: BBQ, Whispers, Nurses calling, Deerstalker
    Leatherface: BBQ, Enduring, Insidious, M&A

• CroquedeadCroquedead Member Posts: 91
    I main Hag. I use 4 totems to slow the game down tremendously as I don’t need perks on her, only time. 

My strategy? Very long a complicated to explain, it’s better if I show you of in-game or if you look at my videos.
  • DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

Killer: Freddy.

My perks: Remember Me, HEX: NOED, Bitter Murmur and Blood Warden.

Strategy: I usually tire survivors until the gates are powered. At this moment I try to put everyone in the Dream World. Freddy sucks to defend generators, but he is great to defend exit gates.

• DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2018

@Azgard12 said:

Michael.
    Ruin (3)
    BBQ and Chili (3)
    Nurse's Calling (3)
    Thrill of the Hunt (3)

IMO your build is "almost perfect" for Myers. Forget NOED and Thrill of the Hunt, give a try to "Monitor & Abuse" (Doctor's perk). With that perk your terror radius will be very small:

Evil Within 1:
    Normal: 8 meters
    M&A: 0 meters

Evil Within 2:
    Normal: 16 meters
    M&A: 8 meters

Evil Within 3:
    Normal: 32 meters
    M&A: 24 meters

Nurses Calling has a detection radius of 28m, with a low terror radius you have enough space to track survivors who are healing (they will have problems to detect you and notice u have Nurses Calling).

Ps.: U will have a lot of potential to "jump scare" them too. lol

• TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Since I'm prestiging him i don't have the build ready, but I main Freddy with bbq, nurses, monitor and abuse and noed or bloodwarden. I call it my wallhack build because I can track almost anyone anytime hehe.
  • DizzylizardDizzylizard Member Posts: 7

Hag
    monitor and abuse/nurses calling/enduring/NOED (I'm swapping it for make your choice when I get it from the shine eventually)

gave up on ruin since it blows in 30 seconds most games and against survivors who can do greats a lot it doesn't even do anything.

• StnekStnek Member Posts: 7

Freddy - BBQ/Franklin's/Ruin/Monitor & Abuse
    Nurse - BBQ/Franklin's/Ruin/Nurses Calling
    Hag - BBQ/Make Your Choice/Ruin/Nurses Calling
    Doctor - BBQ/Distressing/Unnerving Presence/Enduring

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I play all Killers but zappy boi is my main.

Doctor - BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, and Overcharge. Iridescent King and High Stimulus Electrode.

• RareRare Member Posts: 37

I play Wraith with this set:

· A Nurse's calling.
    · Sloppy Butcher.
    · Deerstalker.
    · NOED.

• deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i play billy and i run Enduring, Nurses Calling, Iron Grasp and Agitation.... i'm not a 'basement monster' because i'll hang em anywhere thats available BUT i like to give everyone an complementary smack and then when i do a pick-up, everyone tries to heal and i run up and smack em all again while i'm wearing jake like a scarf.... :D

• hMMhMM Member Posts: 121

I love running the worst perks for survivors with huntress. No-ed3, bqq&chili, devour hope 3 and lightborn. Just to deal with the worst toxic cases.

• deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@hMM said:
    I love running the worst perks for survivors with huntress. No-ed3, bqq&chili, devour hope 3 and lightborn. Just to deal with the worst toxic cases.

i agree with you. ppl who just want to play their game and do gens, i'm fine with. but when you purposely try to beat my game up, i want you to die....

• TheDarkLycanTheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Freddy with thanataphobia, BBQ&C , agitation, and Nurses Calling. It's a easy win for me

• TohmoTohmo Member Posts: 247

Gotta go with Billy, using:

• Make your Choice
    • BBQ and Chili
    • Hex: Ruin
    • Remember Me
  • DrDannieburgerDrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

Trappy Boi ftw. Got about 800 hours on my boy.
    Lil Evan is running Enduring, BBQ, Ruin and whatever I'm feeling (Nurses, Make Your Choice, M&A, Whispers, Brutal Strength, Thanatophobia.)

• MorimeMyersMorimeMyers Member Posts: 6
    I currently run the doctor with, Barbecue and Chilli/ Nurses Calling/ Distressing/ No one escapes death 

I would like some tips on what to run on Leatherface as it seems I can’t even kill a pallet with him lol.
    I'm not the best killer(I main survivor) and I don't play that role very often, however, I love playing leatherface. I use BBQ, agitation, hex: ruin and either Franklins if theres more than 2 people bringing in items,or nurses calling. Sometimes I swap out agitation for brutal strength, because I eat a lot of pallets lol. I prefer to just smack people with my main weapon(especially when using franklins),just because I find the chainsaw slow to start if you aren't using add-ons. I would encourage you to just keep playing him, and experimenting with perks and add-ons to see what work she best with your personal play style. It's  not always about winning, having fun should be your main objective :):chuffed:
  • UncomfortableUncomfortable Member Posts: 15

I bounce between Pig and Leatherface. For Pig I run No one Escapes Death, Ruin, Barbecue & Chilli, and Make Your Choice. As Leatherface I run Ruin, Barbecue & Chilli, Enduring, and Monitor and Abuse.

• FSB75FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    edited May 2018

Killer doesn't really matter, but it's easiest on the Dr. due to reach of shock therapy through walls.

Since Hex totems are worthless: Distressing (to increase the terror radius), Unnerving Presence (to trigger extra chances for reduced skill check zones), Overcharged (to promote gen degradation), No One Escapes Death (for that last chance option).

I know I said Hex totems are worthless, but NED starts out dull and only activated after the gates power.

For my build, nothing makes me happier than to see 1 gen left and 2+ survivors working on it. As I've already kicked it, and if they are in my terror radius, the odds increase significantly that at lest one of the survivors will trigger an overcharged skill check and fail. Even more problematic if you consider I'm on the Doctor and they have a Madness II status.

It's as close to Huntress Lullaby and Hex Ruin as I can get without the exposure of active totems.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050
    Pig: BBQ, Ruin, NC, and NOED.
  • DeathSparkDeathSpark Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2018

Hillibilly=Nurses Calling+Tinkerer+Make your Choice+Hex:Devour Hope(roam after you hooked some one and come back and hit the exposed survivor,repeat)If you want something more cheesy =Nurses Calling+Agitation+Hex:Devour Hope+Territorial Imperative