Home Discussions Off-topic
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.
Dead by Daylight will undergo scheduled maintenance at 5PM EDT today. This maintenance is expected to last about 30 minutes. During this time, all game services will be unavailable. Thank you

Character interaction headcanons

2»

Comments

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 566

@Kiskashi it's fine mate, those are amazing, good job!

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

@Unnamed_Freak Sorry, realised I upvoted and didn't reply. Glad you liked them😊, thank you for contributing to the thread 💖

@Masantonio Finally finished this, sorry chose the Min and Rin gaming together one in then end because I wanted to try drawing some of their cosmetics. If I do finish the sheriff Jake though you’ll be the first to know 😂 Not sure what to think of this, some things I’m happy with other things not so much although looking back on this thread I think I’ve learned a lot considering these started as little sketches that took a similar amount of time. With this being the last request/headcanon contributed so far I think it’s finally time to thank everyone for sharing their ideas and headcanons.

Big thanks to @Masantonio @Unnamed_Freak @PhantomMask20763 @28_stab_wounds and @TheRockstarKnight

Freak @PhantomMask20763 @28

Please ignore the last line of that, it’s meant to be a thank you to all who have participated in this thread (including no mither but the comment appears blank when I try to edit it) and helped me challenge myself with trying to draw out their ideas. I’m really grateful and think it’s been fun. You’re all amazing and picturing all these cute/funny headcanons was great. Thank you all so much. 😍💖

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 1,387

Oh my, these are awesome and so cute! Really good job! 😁

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,434

Thank you for creating all the amazing artwork!

I loved this thread and how wholesome it was. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. <3

edited July 2019

@TheRockstarKnight 😊Aww you're too kind. Seriously, I just thought it would be a fun thread and none of it would have happened without these amazing headcanons/stories that people decided to share. I'm really grateful for all the inspiration, I think it helped me improve a lot over a short time, because of the motivation to keep going and the fact there were people waiting. Before I started the thread I was drawing the same characters and little sketches to improve anatomy but no real flair to them. These requests helped push me to imagine scenarios and draw characters and poses I might not have attempted for a long time.

Making commitments meant I'm drawing everyday, and the responses are so lovely, not even a hint of negativity (I was really afraid of disappointing people and of sharing my art when I made this thread because I'm still learning). I've currently swapped over to my palette challenge thread, I'm loving how interactive people are being. It's so nice. I might continue to do more similar threads in future.💖

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,182

Thanks for deciding to draw our head cannons! It was awesome seeing your art and I look forward to seeing more in the future! :D

@PhantomMask20763 sorry I did it again, upvoting and forgetting to return to comment so often... I’d feel so guilty if I didn’t reply...You’re very welcome, it was a lot of fun and I’m really glad you liked them/my art, it means a lot, thank you. 😍☺️ If I recall correctly you requested a palette pic so hopefully you will see more very soon 😂

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 1,459

(Late to the party I know but...)

I feel as though both Nea and Jeff would get along with killers such as Wraith or Nurse due to the fact that I think that all of them would have very reserved and quiet personalities.

@indieeden7 That's okay, you're not really late at all, I'm happy to return to this thread (please keep in mind I have another (colour palette challenge) thread with requests though, so there might be a little wait on it as I've got 4 or so works to do for that, sorry... hopefully it's not too long, I'm hoping to spend some time over the weekend to catch up on it.)😅

I'll add this to the list though, thank you for sharing, I actually have a really fun idea in mind for this, hopefully I can pull it off...🤗