Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Can devs increase max sensitivity on controllers?

Title. It is painfully slow. 360's are annoyingly hard to counter with a controller.

Comments

• Atsuka_AnarchyAtsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 51

Even at 100/100? Seems fine to me.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

360’s aren’t hard to counter, yes, even on console.

• KingBKingB Member Posts: 747

@GrootDude What rank are you at?

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

@KingB purple on both sides.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

While this doesn't effect too many killers except billy, nurse it would be nice if console players could turn the sensitivity up a lot higher.

• JESUS_CHRISTJESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

It would benefit some killers for sure but jukes shouldn't be much of a problem as is. I get got by one or two here and there but you just give it a second and get them at the end of their ballerina move, not much different than how you deal with DH. I play with a controller on PC most of the time too where they've got them super high tech futuristic KB&M moves. I had to stop to play a game in the middle of typing this and somebody got me with one but it was in the god forsaken cornfield.

• DenimChickenDenimChicken Member Posts: 114

Idk if it's lag or framerate but I notice the motion looks smoother on PC. 

Whenever I player killer on xbox and run up on someone it gets blurry if they start zig zagging or try to 360 I usually just stop or take 2 steps back so I can land a hit. 

I don't notice survivors doing that when I watch streamers on PC.

• GrimGrim Member Posts: 250

With the exception of Nurse's blink turn speed, it's more the framerate than sensitivity that gets a lot of killers.