This great Legion idea solves his problems and also gives him power and enjoyment to play
I was scrolling in The Legion category searching for good ideas to put Legion back in it's fun state. Guess what? These guys found a way to maintain AND even higher the fun in that killer and make him completely balanced. The thing that stunned me more about this post was the fact that everything is VERY WELL justified as you guys can see.
So, Iiterally copied what @NuclearBurrito wrote because it says it all and the discussion was closed because the rework launch of the Legion and I want to know what other players think of it. The explanation is quoted right underneath this post (also written by them).
Add-ons are on the 2nd page due to an error, sorry.
The starting point to make these changes is reverting the update to Legion and deep wounds.
ALL the credit goes to @DarkWo1f997 @dadamek8 @NuclearBurrito, Remember to check them out.
These changes are all intended to go together:
- Frenzy now has a 0.75 second startup during which time the Legion stops moving and looks straight up while roaring. This can be easily heard by nearby survivors.
- Vaulting a window or pallet during Frenzy now drains 15% of his power
- Missed attacks have a 70% cooldown reduction instead of 100%. You will need Unrelenting to get a 100% reduction.
- Deep Wounds now bleeds out depending on distance to the Killer. The farther the faster. This is not effected by terror radius.
0-16 meters = 0 charges per second
17-24 = 1 charges per second
25-32 = 2 charges per second
32+ = 3 charges per second
A survivor is downed at 0 charges and starts with 60 when hit the first time (affected by addons) and will not go below 10 charges while mending. If it is already below 10 it will instead just pause.
- Stabbing a survivor already in Deep wounds drains 50% of the REMAINING duration rounding up with a minimum of 15 charges removed.
- Frenzy must be at least 60% recharged in order to be activated (9 seconds of charge from 0%)
- M1 attacks no longer drain frenzy
- Frenzy now drains at half speed during Killer Instinct
- Vaulting a pallet is now only available during Killer Instinct (you can still fast vault windows whenever).
- Legion now moves at 5.6 M/S during Frenzy (140% up from 132%)
- Killer instinct allows the Legion to cancel Frenzy with 33% less fatigue time (2 seconds instead of 3). This only triggers if Frenzy is canceled manually and not if you hit a survivor with Deep Wounds or let the timer run out.
- Mending now has Skill Checks but takes 5 seconds less by default (10 down from 15)
- Legion can now preform break actions at 150% during Frenzy
- Killer Instinct's tracking is now aura and thus is hidden by lockers, generators and distortion.
- Exposed or Injured survivors start with half the charges when put into Deep wounds from frenzy (30 charges instead of 60 normally) this does not stack.