Home Discussions Off-topic
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Gamers, what is your most legendary gaming moment?

2»

Comments

• DoubleTapDoubleTap Member Posts: 218

In my Eternal Crusade forum signature:

• FluorescentLemonFluorescentLemon Member Posts: 240

Let me take you back to 2005. It was a round of Halo 2 on Coagulation. I had the flag, and I was getting shot at by the enemy team. Suddenly a Warthog driven by an enemy appeared. I thought I was dead. I hear my friend's voice on the mic telling me to get in. He was in the gunner seat while the enemy player was driving. so I got in and the guy drove us to our base and I scored a point for our team.

We promptly blew him up afterwards.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

I managed to beat the "aprils fool" challenge in TBOI on my first try

Also surviving 47 days on this war of mine and managing to succesfully assault.

Oh and when i was 13 years old i completed kirbys return to dreamland 100%

• The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer, the only multiplayer where I KNEW I was one of the best (The competition was about 80% teenagers).

Basically, there are 3 teams. Joker's gang, Bane's gang and Batman & Robin.

The two gangs have members of 4 and need to kill the opposing gang and eliminate all their lives.

Batman & Robin have to attack both gangs enough to raise their fear up to 100% in order to win.

At one point during the game, Joker and Bane knock on a door on the map, one of the gang members have to open the door to play as either Joker or Bane.

My team was part of Bane's gang and we got obliterated, we ran out of all our lives which left me the last man standing.

I hunkered down into a strong position, holding one of the 3 points on the map, the Joker gang were coming after me, but I just kept taking them down one by one, sometimes two at a time. Batman and Robin would often try and take me down, but I always beat them.

The game dwelled on with this one dude in Bane's gang, who was the ultimate killing machine. Won the game for my team.

One of their team even managed to pick Joker, and I managed to beat him too.

• Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

Ha ha, you fools! You're all inferior to me!

I got a coin in Mario once, you fools >:)

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

@Boosted_Dwight Oh yeah!

Try getting one bloodpoint in Dead By Daylight. I got 42.069 of them. >:D

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,021

@TheGameZpro3 oh yeah, try getting one blood echo in Bloodborne!

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,604

@TheGameZpro3 >:v

Literally just now XD

edited July 2019

Also try getting 1 point in cod zombies :v

Edit: Grammar :P

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one diamond in Covet Fashion!

@GrootDude Try getting one dollar in Gta 5!

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one legend token in Apex Legends!

@GrootDude Try getting one block of wood in Minecraft!

@Boosted_Dwight try getting one acorn in Terraria!

@GrootDude Try getting one credit in Battlefront 2!

@Boosted_Dwight try’s getting one bell in Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

• CheersTCCheersTC Member Posts: 2,216

Was playing rocket league against these toxic asses saying gg ez with 9 seconds left.

We score 2 goals and leave it with 2 seconds left.

For anyone who doesn't know, in rocket league, when the timer hits 0, if the ball doesn't hit the ground, the game doesn't end.

You can guess what happens next.

• FredKruegerFredKrueger Member Posts: 265

Beating that stupid ass gas town race in Mad Max. Holy [email protected]# was that a pain.

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Getting adept Spirit without using her power.

• TheShape78TheShape78 Member Posts: 711

I'll tell you, the most epic moment I've ever felt in a game was in Battlefield 1943 on the PS3 a few years ago. It was a conquest battle in online multiplayer with pretty much a full lobby of players on both sides. Any one who's played a Battlefield game knows that literally anything crazy could happen at any given moment due to the open ended nature of it. Anyway, there was a moment where I was with maybe 5 other guys, and we all surrounded this enemy flag and defended the area while we captured it. No issues, so we stayed together, and moved on.

As we all made our way up this hill, all of a sudden, another group of enemies came to the top of the hill firing on all of us, and there was even a tank up there too, along with a jeep of our guys going up the hill beside us. All these players on both sides firing on each other with everything we've got, while planes dogfight in the skies above us. We eventually managed to clear them all out, and made our way to the top of the hill. It was one of those moments that seemed like it as scripted straight out of a war movie, or maybe a veteran's war story, it was so perfect and clutch. Never experienced anything like that since.