Home Discussions Off-topic
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Minecraft is rising in popularity again!

2»

Comments

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,174

Played years ago when I was younger (was actually a Beta supporter) but haven't tried it in ages (I'm now old). My friend has a VR system and his kids have Minecraft for it. 1: VR Minecraft was a blast. 2: VR Creepers are a danger to anything valuable in the house that can be damaged from a thrown VR headset!

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,179

I hope Ssundee gives try to a little bit of Mincecraft again since his break, I used to watch him all the time before he spammed Fortnite videos for money, I just wish he played different games, Call Me Carson got me real set in Minecraft.

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 1,460

Me and a friend tried to build a "working" dbd match, we modeled the map after Lery's Memorial Institute. Getting the gameplay somewhat similar was difficult but we made it work.