Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Am I the only person not interested in dailies?

2»

Comments

• MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 346

I haven't tried for dailies in maybe a year now. I don't have much left to spend my bloodpts on and because of that, they've lost my interest. I wish it gave some sort of in-game achievement... Or had a real challenge.

• VisionmakerVisionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Eh. I find Trapper's annoying only because it's fairly hard as a [BAD WORD] Trapper. Same goes for Pig, Bubba, and Huntress's.

But even if Wraith daily is less rewarding, it is effortless in comparison. If I can get it done in one game, I'll do it.

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 436

I'd prefer bigger dailies that reward more, something that's like 20-30k barely even feels worth it if it's something I don't like. On the other hand I love the mori dailies that give 60k, I wish there were more of those.

Personally I'd like to see weekly challenges that have a much higher reward but take longer to complete. Maybe they could even reward shards or something instead of or in addition to BP

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 831

I do most of my dailies. I would say trappers "catch 3 survivors from trap" that rewards only 25k points is one of the few ones I refuse to do. I'm not gonna wait 20 min in que only to have rng decide if I'm able to get 25k blood points.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,025

I delete certain killer rituals, mainly hag and Trapper ones.

• BembridgeScholarsBembridgeScholars Member Posts: 64

your taking whatever extra u can get because of the grinding mess the game is already ,so you need the dailies

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I think I only missed a few in the past year. But I agree with what most people here are saying, rewards are a joke.