Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539

which are the survivors that you do not like?

Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 231

factors: it can be by the voice of the characters, their clothes / image, their lore or their perks.

I first: I do not like David King because I think he is just a cocky with muscles, and his perks besides giving me a rewards does not convince me to wear them always

Tagged:

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 7,713

Jeff, ‘Nuff said.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,445

I find everything about Feng Min to be obnoxious, from her voice and cosmetics down to the people who tend to main her

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member Posts: 924

Adam for sure.

• Boring to look at
    • Boring to play as
    • Meh perks
  • KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 165

David. Just because he reminds me of the supposed "tough guys" that like to hang out in pubs/clubs around here and start fights on a saturday night.

Which I'm gonna guess is what BHVR were going for, but I still don't like him. :D

• drimmalordrimmalor Member, Mod Posts: 117

So much David hate here :( More for me!

My least favorite is probably Meg. I can't really explain why, but I don't like most of her cosmetics and her cries of pain always annoy me.

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 220

Quentin: looks nothing like the cutie he's portraying. Boring clothes. No other cosmetics. Really lame perks.

Jane: when injured, she sounds like straight up giving birth. Very annoying.

Jeff: w a y too loud.

Nea: I kinda dislike her constant edgy theme. Hate her base clothes. All her hairstyles are wack, except the green hair (but after the rework, that one also looks kinda bad).

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 557

Feng Min is the most overrated character in this game by far.

Her voice rivals a fork being scratched across a chalk board.

Hobos can afford better clothing than her. (don't you think it's funny one of the best heads for her that people agree on, is literally one you can't see most of her face)

I hate how she is supposed to be an hardcore gamer, but she's a beginner character. If anything, her perks should be hard to learn and master, not BEGINNER BABY PERKS.

When I'm a survivor and she's on my team, we all lose, and they do nothing.

When I'm killer, she loops me for 2 gens, till I realize it ain't worth it, and move on. she also is the main reason I am gen rushed.

Feng Min, if you somehow are reading this, screw you. you deserve your fate in the Entity's Fog.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 557

your... welcome?

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,061

Meg, terrible voice and look, only her perks redeem her.

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 316

Nea. The only thing good about her is her perks.

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 480

I don't like how noisy and loud Jane is. I don't like Laurie (the character, not people who play her) 'cause the whole concept behind her is rather selfish. Your "powers" get greater the more who die around you, essentially. I also don't like Ace 'cause he seems way too chill about the situation. His smile just unsettles me. It's hard to explain.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,543

Feng: I have a deep inexplicable HATRED FOR HER, HER COSMETICS, HER VOICE, EVERYTHING

Nea: Most overrated survivor ever

Meg: Idk why, I just hate her

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,271

Ash. Words can't describe how much I hate him. I'm surprised there are people who don't.

I guess it has to do with the fact how bad Evil Dead and Ash vs Evil Dead is. Gore comedy... that's something you enjoy when you're 12. Not something that fits this fine game.

And of course: sandals and socks? That's a crime against humanity.

Second is Feng Min. Squeaks like a rubber toy.

• axlehead72axlehead72 Member Posts: 24

Meg is Amanda whereby the pig mask has actually been melded into her face with an exceptionally hot frying pan.

Feng is a prissy little thing who looks like Dora the Explorer whose fringe is actually a separate wig because she has a bald patch after she fell asleep with her forehead resting on her melting computer which she had been playing Dota 2 on for a fortnight straight (I'm serious; if you look at her properly, the fringe looks like a seperate patch of hair).

Quentin looks homeless (who are aesthetically disheveled, I have nothing actually against homeless people themselves) and has had eye replacement after they were pulled out of their sockets so hard by Freddy that his eyelids are permanently drooping outwards. And his lips look stupid too. I think he would make a decent clown though.

Bill used his cigarette butt to stick white feathers onto his face using PVA glue. I bet his face would melt into liquid wax if you lit the feathers too.

• BillyBoiMainBillyBoiMain Member Posts: 163

Meg. Just meg.

• GarlicGangGarlicGang Member Posts: 7

Adam😴

• AkumaAkuma Member Posts: 346

shhhhh... whisper i said we dont talk about that nea is the entity

and ay, thats mean! she's my main and really beatiful! .. in some areas... I like her! But i also want to play Jane now because i love her booty ^^ Seriously everytime I play Killer and Im chasing a Jane it's sooo funny I always have to laugh when I see her fat booty it's so good :D

My least favorite survivor is David. The reason is that most davids play like monkeys so everytime I see a David Im like "ok the game is over what ever"

• ClocksoClockso Member Posts: 305

idk why but i hate kate. also am i the only one noticing how her hair turns into a whopping helicopter sometimes?

• ATerribleBillyATerribleBilly Member Posts: 50

Quentin because he just seems like a discount Dwight.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Quentin for his face and annoying voice

Adam, he's just not as interesting as others

Claudette. I main her, but when I see any other Claudette as a survivor or killer, I will automatically think you are going to be a toxic survivor.

• Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 463

You're dissing, QUENTIN AND BILL!!!!

Let's talk about Kate, doesn't have a realistic voice, sounds annoying and a 5 year old having a temper tantrum, a face that I REALLY want to punch, lame cosmetics, people that main her are weebs, people that play her are [BAD WORD]. I could go on

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,603

I hate all the female Survivors if I'm not assured.

I got cheap clothes for Meg, Nea and Claudette just so I could bare looking at them.

I absolutely despise all the female characters right now, not a single one I could give care for.

I used the hate Dwight but he's my main now, I play Jake, David, Ace (sometimes cause I have no good cosmetics yet) and Jeff. I like Jeff but I wish he wasn't so damn loud, like Iron Will is a must on him.

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 394

Dwight. They always look like they have no idea what they're doing.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 710

Megheads.

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 196

Meg, Jeff, Tapp, Adam, and Dwight. They all annoy me

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 606

Adam, because he doesn't have any good cosmetics, Jake for similar reasons, Jane because I don't like her head cosmetics, and the only reason I use nea is her head case blue hair cosmetic. It's the only one that looks decent to me.

Other than that, I'd play Jeff more if he wasn't so loud when uninjured.