Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Maybe Rework Nurse?

Comments

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 540

That's because he doesn't play his own game at Rank 1. If he played a good SWF team, a nurse with addons, Huntress 1-shot hatchets is weak and doesn't stand a chance.

• killermankillerman Member Posts: 20

It's survivors like you. That Just don't get good at the game. Get good at the game! this is what makes this a Survivor game. nurse and a hillbilly maybe the spirit are the only Killers good at upper ranks. So why the f*** are you complaining get good learn how to play the game just because she ignores a lot of it doesn't mean she's overpowered changing how she works makes it to where there's really no killer great at rank one just because she wrecks you at mid ranks to low ranks doesn't mean she needs to be changed. It means you need to learn and fix your mistakes if you're making the same mistakes every time then yes you deserve to get wrecked I'm a rank 1 Survivor and a rank 1 killer on four separate accounts and I am saying that a nurse even fully competent still has their problems it's just you don't know how to deal with her so you want a change with her so she's easy for you to run around and Escape that's not right the Devs need to make the killers do their job which is just to down you hook you and destroy you and make the survivors where you are actually working on Surviving not actually like just f****** around and running around in circles all day

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Killer mains don't want to admit she's overpowerd (and has been since release) because they refuse to get better at the game period.

• FredKruegerFredKrueger Member Posts: 265

The problem isn't nurse, it's a lot of survivors used to playing a certain way that works on all the other killers. Nurse is different. You have to adapt your playing style and use a lot more stealth. You can't just run around in the open, because she can spot you from quite a distance. I'm not calling anyone a bad player, don't get me wrong, but there is counter play to nurse, it's just a lot more difficult to master. Watch tru3's videos on YouTube of him going against nurse. He can teach you quite a bit.

Thats a lie i put hours in to all the killers and know what killers are great for stoping gen rushing servivers like you

And yesi seen i spelt survivors wrong

• PickCollinsPickCollins Member Posts: 495

What an ignorant statement. You are aware Nurse is among the hardest killers in the entire game to master, right? You literally HAVE to be good to be a good Nurse.

• Wubsyy__Wubsyy__ Member Posts: 106

As a nurse main, this post makes my head hurt. You can outplay the nurse, you can outsmart the nurse, and the nurse can outplay and outsmart you as well. She is not fundamentally broken. You need to learn how to play against the nurse. It might take just a bit of time and effort to learn how to properly run a nurse, but once you get it, you'll get it.

• ZertixZertix Member Posts: 122

@Wubsyy__ Then you are not a good nurse, period.

I reach red ranks every season and nurse is the most killer that I go against. If she has any counter play, me and everyone else would have learned it by now and you wouldn't see anybody complaining here.

A killer that teleports ignoring all the survivors' defenses with no reliable counterplay is not fundamentally broken?

If she is not fundamentally broken, then why don't you show us a video of you countering a god tier nurse? I would be more than happy to watch it.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2019

And I do awesome as trapper as well when survivors steps into my traps.

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 972

Base nurse is fine. And she's the only killer who can keep up with the BS in this game.

@PickCollins Just because she has a high skill gap does not mean it is ok for her to be broken.

If I play survivor for 3000 hours, is it ok for me to dominate every game and win consistently?

• beatddbbeatddb Member Posts: 387

You want to hear something broken? There is literally no killer that can win against a well organized SWF group. Trapper? They can tell each other where traps are (same happens with hag and freddy's dream pallets). Even strong killers like the huntress and Billy can still be easily looped depending on the map (which SWF can also choose where to play, dont you think this isnt strong?)

It's absurdly how fast gens can be repaired, I play survivor on purple ranks and just by having 2 survivors on a gen with prove thyself, it can be repaired in less that a chase ends.

Combine this with the [BAD WORD] tons of perks survivors have for 2nd chances, and you say the nurse is broken?

• The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Nurse is fine, but I admit a couple of specific add-ons do make her very difficult to dance with.

What I like about her is the fact she promotes stealth, Tru3Ta1ent also has a lot of videos against high-prestige nurses where he makes mince-meat out of them and he's not even a good survivor.

What I like about her even more is that she's one of the original killers who actually makes the game a better place.

Lastly, she solely relies on her power. No M1 capability, which means her power is high risk-reward.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 949

Only thing bad bout her is the amount of blinks she can get to fix the mistakes she made

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 540

One good survivor can't beat a god tier nurse but FOUR good survivors can.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2019

You don t even play nurse first of all and i would like to play against some got tier nurse to disprove this bullshit and i dont even play lately so im trash at the game but i know how to play againt nurse.

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 647

Where's my downvote button?? This post needs one.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,898

Survivors complain about Nurse, because you cant 1v1 her, like the rest of the killer roster. You need a good team to deal with a good Nurse. No weak links are allowed.

• GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,059

Why would I do that when all you would do is criticize every bit of it, especially when you don't seem open to the possibility of a rework?

• GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,059
    edited July 2019

1) how often can you get a pallet stun on nurse? Seriously, when it says she get stunned she barely does and still blinks after a 2-3 sec cooldown

2) I said stop defending her because it seems you came from a place of bias rather than an actual discussion. You come off condescending just because I suggested there be a rework, your first assumption was that I don't know how to play against her (which I do).

3) It still isn't, because the optimization on Console is way worse than PC. Inexcusable frame rate drops happens frequently for a game that can't reach 60fps already on console. I also play console so I know what it's like.

The bad fps, and frame drops significantly affect the nurse ability to blink accurately and there's some lag. That is not comparable to some slightly bad optimization on PC.

And I mention GF because it was an agreeance to another comment to how people overreact when they don't want a killer to be touched.

Post edited by Gardenia on
  • Maj33yMaj33y Member Posts: 225

No , Stop ReWorking killers .. like Freddy now he lost his identity .. he is like a Clown/Doctor/trapper Hybrid killer .

His Dream World is meaningless .

All that Nurse needs is some Tweaks to her add-ons ... Nurse is alright the problem is her Add-ons ... the ones that reduce accuracy do not Really do that ... and The Lunge after landing from a blink should be reduced (it's zone) or removed .

Stop reWorking killers.

• xXNurseXxxXNurseXx Member Posts: 245

Another day another thread complaining about how OP nurse is ..

Yes youre right, Nurse is ridiculous in terms of balance and she is OP but she is meant to be OP! Devs want it this way so your threads arent helping for a nurse nerf.

She will get an addon rework and after the addon rework she will ofc stay OP but thats never gonna to change

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,486

Nurse is fun to play against and there are plenty of perks and methods to face her.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Would you like that if you stare at her she won't be able to blink? Something like that? Or when a generator is completed she can't blink for 60 seconds, how about that?

I don't like to be the one who says it, but it must be said: Get better at the game. Nurse is fine as she is: hard, so a skilled killer can kill even skilled survivors.

@beatddb

Yes, 4 efficient and coordinated SWF are very difficult to beat. Infinities, Instaheals, DS and MoM (pre nerf) are/were broken. But If you are sincere about balancing the game, then it should be done for both sides (killers and survivors) because omega blink, 5 blinks, prayer beads, iridescent head, eboni mori ... etc are ridicules as well. Let us be objective and not focus on balancing one side and overlook the other. 

@Sluzzy

I never said I want him to beat a god tier nurse 1v1 and escape. I just want him to show me the "counter play". 

@Slayer

It is funny how at one point you admit that you are trash at the game (sorry, these are your words and not mine) and then later you would want to go against a god tier nurse and show everyone that she is not broken.