Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

NMCKE's Birthday

NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050
Prologue

Well, it's been one crazy year for me, and I'm happy to see where I'm at today! I'm happy to see how much I've grown as a player, but as a person as well thanks to @Gay Myers (Luzi), @MandyTalk, and @Peanits. Y'all, it's a miracle to have each and everyone in my life, I couldn't ask for anyone better! I'm not just talking to the people I tagged, I'm talking to the community as a whole! Y'all are legitimately the best thing that has ever happened to me! 🥰

Furthermore, I want the developers to know how much this game has been a complete blessing to me, such as helping me through the bad times, and as well as making the good times even better. The developers get a lot of crap from players, but I beg to differ, they done such an amazing job, and I wish they continue expanding the game! 😊

Celebration Gift

I can't promise if I can do this, it really depends but I'll try and DM a moderator a Steam Gift Card Code since I previously did XB1 Gift Cards last time. I'll likely have them pick someone who has been a great example to the community, and perhaps encourage them to spread the love as well.

Thank you all for being such a blessing!

-Nick McKenzie

Comments