Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Where did all The Nurse hate come from?

YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 221
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

For the longest time The Nurse has been the same. But lately I've seen several posts wanting Nurse nerfed, reworked, stripped of her add-ons etc... And personally I love The Nurse she is one of the most unique killers in the game and Im curious where all the hate for her is coming from suddenly. Balance wise she has always been the strongest because she is able to disable mechanics given to the surviors. Should this change? Im not sure personally I don't like her add ons, and Im not too opposed to her getting reworked curious as what they'd do. But keep this in mind if she isn't nearly as good anymore there will be much backlash and not only that high ranks will have just one killer you see over and over and over until they are able to balance it and its....Spirit and people already complain about her because they don't like mindgames.

Comments

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,373
    edited July 2019

Because she happens to be diametrically opposed to their toxic and abusive playstyle.

Post edited by Acromio on
  • noneofyourbusinessnoneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532

But to be honest, the developers just want her to be as strong as she is now, if they were not, she would get a nerf after 2 weeks like old freddy, just deal with it, even devs want to have op killer

• SluzzySluzzy Member Posts: 540

Where did all The Nurse hate come from?

She's an actual killer at rank 1, and not a toy for SWF to poke fun of or push around.

• DBDbuildsYTDBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Because survivors just want to loop and reject anything which breaks their looping toy

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,389

The hate has always been there. It just gets more or less attention depending on whatever fire is burning hottest right now - usually the newest killer.

• heavendogheavendog Member Posts: 31

An interesting thing to me (this is kinda off topic) is that I see no one complain about clown and his gas. Personally I can't counter him and I die every time I go against him, unless they literally don't know how to use their gas. Imo I've found playing against clown harder than nurse in some cases, unless the nurse has a lot of skill, then I'm dead.

• SkycererSkycerer Member Posts: 112

Except the main escape mechanic, HIDE MAN, HIIIDEEE

• The_TrapperThe_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Since Legion got nerfed, survivors moved onto the next thing they could whine about.

• TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 1,085

Some survivors are "pissed" from everything a killer can do. If a killer is not loobable, they cry without end.

They startet with the Legion and who knows where this will end, besides a game that is then for survivors and killers boring.

Luckily not every survivor is like this.

PS: #makethelegiongreatagain please :P

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,027