Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

If they added an exclusive survivor to console like Bill, who would it be?

2»

Comments

• AjritokaAjritoka Member Posts: 599
    edited January 2019

Truth be told i dont think they will ever consider adding a console exclusive survivor. Making Bill a PC exclusive was a mistake and i doubt they desire to willfully repeat it.

Perhaps they should just add 1 more exclusive Survivor, only to even it out. So each platform has 1 exclusive. PC could get that Survivor’s perks as general pool perks like Bill’s perks on console.
    Post edited by Ajritoka on
  • ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799
    edited January 2019

The one and only legend of the xbox itself, Frank West.

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 567

@xXNurseXx said:

@SadonicShadow said:
    Truth be told i dont think they will ever consider adding a console exclusive survivor. Making Bill a PC exclusive was a mistake and i doubt they desire to willfully repeat it.

i bet there isnt a single person out there who is maining bill at all

I have a friend who plays DBD and Bill is his favorite survivor

• BroosmeisterBroosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Joel from the last of us
  • ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799

@xXNurseXx said:

@SadonicShadow said:

i bet there isnt a single person out there who is maining bill at all

also incorrect, ive prestiged 3 bill and dont play him because he doesnt get cosmetics.
    in spirit i main him

• KillmasterKillmaster Member Posts: 407

@SuperPrincessChaser said:
    They could get some horror characters, like each console having a unique character but with the same perks. Maybe have Ellie from Last of Us on PS4 and Nick from Dead Rising 3 on Xbox. If they wanted a unified character maybe someone from Resident Evil. Even if it's not going to happen, it's fun to think about.

Jill Valentine please

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

I have to ask. Even though Bill is not available on console is it still possible to obtain his teachable perks via the shrine? Not porting Bill himself makes sense as thats valves decision but he is only a skin and nothing more. His perks however are quite good and see regular use in the Meta of the game.

You don't need the shrine his 3 perks are defaults borrow time unbreakable not sure on the third 
  • DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408
    Arthur Morgan please and thank you! (Even though he would probably destroy all the killers)
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

For Xbox I would imagine Frank West from Dead Rising would be the most logical choice.

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,639
    edited January 2019

If we're going purely for console mascots or platform specific characters

Microsoft - I can literally only think of Master Chief so I don't know lol.
    Sony - Marcus Kane or Calypso from Twisted Metal 2 although Hagrid Jeff Johansen could pass as Marcus Kane

@TAG said:
    Anyways, I vote Frank West.

I could imagine that.

@Killmaster said:
    Jill Valentine please

Only if we get a Tyrant as a killer whether it be Mr. X or Nemesis

• MuteNewtMuteNewt Member Posts: 234
    Joel from The Last of Us would be perfect!! I really want this to happen now 😞
  • SuperPrincessChaserSuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107

@Dustin said:
    If we're going purely for console mascots or platform specific characters

Microsoft - I can literally only think of Master Chief so I don't know lol.
    Sony - Marcus Kane or Calypso from Twisted Metal 2 although Hagrid Jeff Johansen could pass as Marcus Kane

@TAG said:
    Anyways, I vote Frank West.

I could imagine that.

@Killmaster said:
    Jill Valentine please

Only if we get a Tyrant as a killer whether it be Mr. X or Nemesis

Hiding around in the trial, or working on a Gen and hearing "STAAAAAAAAAAARS!" being screamed (probably because they'd use the Umbrella Chronicles Nemesis) would be something else. I already love the way you can hear things going on in the distance, like the screams from Doc or the Nurse's wails, Nemesis running around and smashing through things would be incredible.

• AnthonyC2014AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91

PS4 Exclusive:
    Josh- Until Dawn

X-Box Exclusive:
    Arthur- RDR2

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,639

@SuperPrincessChaser said:
    Hiding around in the trial, or working on a Gen and hearing "STAAAAAAAAAAARS!" being screamed (probably because they'd use the Umbrella Chronicles Nemesis) would be something else. I already love the way you can hear things going on in the distance, like the screams from Doc or the Nurse's wails, Nemesis running around and smashing through things would be incredible.

You just hear someone get gibbed by the rocket launcher off in the distance

• KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    I'm fairly certain they said that beyond the PTB they're not going to do any new exclusives between console and PC. That said if they DID do something, probably Frank West from Dead Rising.
  • VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,876
    For PlayStation.
    Last of us: Ellie
    Until Dawn: Jess or Emily (Sam and Mike are bland af and overhyped

For Xbox 
    Dead Raising: Molly or Frank

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    I'm fairly certain they said that beyond the PTB they're not going to do any new exclusives between console and PC. That said if they DID do something, probably Frank West from Dead Rising.

Well, they did say no Clown killers and no silly outfits so.....

Maybe for PS4 they could add Heather from Silent Hill 3

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 2,333

I have to ask. Even though Bill is not available on console is it still possible to obtain his teachable perks via the shrine? Not porting Bill himself makes sense as thats valves decision but he is only a skin and nothing more. His perks however are quite good and see regular use in the Meta of the game.

You don't need the shrine his 3 perks are defaults borrow time unbreakable not sure on the third 
    The third going to be left behind
  • They need to add Arthur Morgan

• Captain_DoomsdayCaptain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Luigi for Switch.

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 391

Aloy from Horizon

• Karl_ChildersKarl_Childers Member Posts: 669
    edited July 2019

I know it doesn’t fit the horror theme, but who cares. You can’t get much more iconic than Nathan Drake for PS4.

• ElegantElegant Member Posts: 443

They couldn't add bill because he is a Valve character and they were only allowed to have him on Steam. If DBD had its own standalone game on pc he wouldn't have been allowed on that either. He was a steam exclusive.