Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Favorite lore?

Which playable character do you like the lore of the most? Ignore licensed Killers and Survivors for our purposes.

Personally I like the Huntress's lore the most

Comments

• Forceful_SporkForceful_Spork Member Posts: 87

I really like Clown's, as well as Wraith's. Trapper's is pretty cool too.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050

Through I dislike playing as Legion nor do I like going against them, they have a great lore.

I'm going to leave the my short version of the story here, but I'll hide it in case y'all haven't read it yet.

It's basically 4 teenagers who had bad lives, and consequently, made some pretty bad decisions.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Clown, definitely. Nurse's a good second.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Its either nurse or huntress

Nurse because it is shows the story of a person mentally degenerating to the point of total insanity and despair

Huntress because it is genuinely sad and terryfing

• KnucklesKnuckles Member Posts: 218

To be honest I never really read much on the character lore, but now that I saw this post I'm going to. I feel I'm missing something by not reading them.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,578

I like how Wraith goes from 0 to 100 real hard.

"Oh god, i crushed so many people!...######### YOU, BOSS! *crunches him flat, rips out skull and spine*"

• drimmalordrimmalor Member Posts: 909

I have a soft spot for Huntress's, since she was the first killer release I was around for. Other than that, I really like Clown's and Plague's, and for survivors I'd have to say Jane's.

• Im2ShrewdIm2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    edited July 2019

I honestly can’t tell if this is sarcasm but..I think Legion’s lore is terrible and one dimensional, and even has typos in it.

The lore pages in this game are either really good or really bad, no in between.

Of the non licensed ones, I like Wraith’s.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 2,011

I like the Wraith one. Poor dude had an unlucky life 😥

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

I also like the doctor.

They hired him to do bad things, he did bad things and ######### went wrong.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Spirit and Adam take the cake for me, dude pretty much sacrificed himself during a train derailment and spirit got sliced till there was nothin left.

• ImpalaImpala Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2019

I really like Ghostface's lore, tbh I like him the most out of his movie counterparts.