Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.2.2 Bugfix Patch drops today. Click the link below for release times and patch notes.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193991

I Feel Like Exhaustion Perks Are Far Too Strong.

2»

Comments

• MassiveToggafMassiveToggaf Member Posts: 37

Posts like this just make killer mains look so bad. People just need to stop complaining and calling for nerfs every five seconds, it creates a very large "boy who cried wolf" mentality in the minds of the developers, and if they do listen it likely makes the game worse in the long run.

I say this as a killer main myself, the only map I've hated any exhaustion perk on is the aforementioned Haddonfield-BL. Sprint Burst forces them to walk if they wish to conserve it, BL requires them to know where to activate it adding to the list of safe spots they have to remember, Lithe doesn't guarantee safety as you can be hit or grabbed during the process of activation, Dead Hard arguably has the highest skillcap out of any of them, and if Adrenaline activates it probably means you weren't going to get that 4k anyways.

The exhaustion timer alone balances the perks out and that's not considering they require proper use to get the most out of them or that counterplay exists.

Please stop unnecessarily complaining.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 5,351

@MassiveToggaf unfortunately it will never be enough for some people. They aren't happy until perks are rendered useless. Just look at the latest topic on MoM activating 2 out of 50 games. People are legitimately saying that's a good thing. They don't want balance.

• MassiveToggafMassiveToggaf Member Posts: 37

@brokedownpalace it's not even specifically tied to this game. I've played games before where the devs cave to people calling for nerfs that leads to an overall bad experience.

https://youtu.be/bsC8io4w1sY

I recommend anyone who plays this game and cares about the balance and fun factor to watch this video, even if it doesn't specifically pertain to our game.

• MainSusie_FengMainSusie_Feng Member Posts: 22

I love this idea, this should have been in the game from the start. Great thinking.

Also, I don’t think exhaustion perks should be nerfed, never.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,499

The only thing that needs to be nerfed is map design.

• Blueeyes913Blueeyes913 Member Posts: 5

Adrenaline does NOT need a nerf PERIOD, as you are left with one less perk for most of the game. In fact, that's why it's powerful. In exchange for one less perk for most of the trial, you score a big boost during the Endgame.

• wait4him2leavewait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

I like sprint burst because I get to laugh at my friend when he gets hit shortly after claiming he is too fast for the killer. I would only nerf adrenaline. Get rid of healing from a dying state.

• Spirit_HagSpirit_Hag Member Posts: 166

The thing about these suggestions is its only a nerf to one side ( a big one at that), so what are you suggesting we balance on the killers side to compensate for the survivor nerf?

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,654

As a fellow killer main myself I think that all exhaustion perks right now are fine. All have times where they shine but still enough disadvantages to keep them at bay. Only one that could be considered a bit too strong is adrenaline.