Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.0 PTB starts today. For more information and patch notes, click here.

What perks annoy you the most?

2»

Comments

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 823

I'm not going to debate this too much, but technically all perks are crutches in a way as they help you do something that you would have a harder time doing or wouldn't be able to do at all without the perk.

Honestly I think that is why it annoys most people. It just gets annoying when you play against a killer running it practically every match. Also the Bond thing goes back to what I was saying before. Sometimes you'd rather not know what your team is doing.

Well Mettle of Man got ran into the ground. Not saying it didn't need a nerf because it did, but holy [BAD WORD] they killed it.

• GenSim12345GenSim12345 Member Posts: 182

Survivor:

ObjectOfObsession - Should NOT counter stealth killers via aura reading, it just cripples stealth killers.

Balanced landing- Not really annoying, but there are some loops that can make this perk infuriating.

Adrenaline - Survivors get full health when rescued from hook.

ProveThyself+Streetwise - seen this combo used a LOT for genrush. Its actually pretty effective.

Killer:

Rancor- Mori'd even though was not seen for most of game.

Haunted grounds- really its an "Oh [BAD WORD]!" perk, always get spooked when i realize the hex is haunted grounds.

• Mooshroome64Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 85

As Solo Survivor:

Self Care: When a teammate is using it when everyone else is healthy and there are still gens to be done. I appreciate it being helpful in solo situations, or when there are only two survivors remaining, though.

NOED:Can normally be predicted, but sometimes there's just that one totem you cannot find and the killer gets (imo) unearned kills because of it.

Haunted Grounds: Like old DS and MoM 'punished the killer for doing the objective', this arguably does the same to survivors when paired with other totem perks. When run on its own, everyone gets punished for one person's stupidity!

Make Your Choice: Only annoying on Nurse and sometimes Spirit since they have such good mobility - you have to decide between farming a teammate or being exposed yourself.

As Killer:

Iron Will: doesn't really annoy me, but encourages me to go after the survivor who has it when I spot them since I know I'll struggle finding them again later

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,349

Vs Killer

Sloppy + Thantaphobia

Vs Survivor

Object of Obsession

Kind of annoying but it isn't every game so meh.