Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Sprint Burst Exploit.

2»

Comments

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,287

Reality is, they're just making the game less fun for themselves and teammates. If you Sprint Burst me mid chase while it's bugged, you're getting hard tunneled for the rest of the game.

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 752

because knowing the devs they wont fix it for weeks upon weeks, so survivors that ran sprint burst would just keep complaining to bring it back and fix already, and no one wants to constantly see that for weeks.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,788

Of course I wish they were fixed ASAP, preferably either with a hotfix or by disabling the bugged stuff until it's fixed if the spread reaches critical mass instead of being a niche thing that a handful of people know. I mean, they disabled the Ormond map when it had problems so it's clearly possible, and the moonlight offerings are retired as well.

I'm more or less just trying to argue against the idea that there's some sort of survivor bias at play, as that is simply not what's happening.

• AshkiinAshkiin Member Posts: 52

The delusioned entitlement of some survivors here is actually unbelievable... Bt, ds are weak now? SB should be ridiculously better even though it's one of the best perks in the game? And these ppl have the audacity to tell others to get better as they ask even bigger freebies?? Hello? Is this real life?

Of COURSE this should be fixed asap and/or disabled. If nurse could blink at will with no stun or cd, or noed be applied at any point b4 there even is a totem the same would apply ffs

• RedcumRedcum Member Posts: 261

It's okay to abuse bugs as long as you're a survivor.

• KikkiKikki Member Posts: 526

They really need to fix this killer aura and sprint burst bug bzw exploit because this is game breaking and I think they will do it.

• SeanSean Member Posts: 107

I am cool with survivors having this sprint burst exploit if killers can swing 10 feet away from me and still get a hit even thought they never even got close to hitting me.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,065

@Sean honestly you can fix this issue by not playing in a lobby with red ping.

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 5,128

"I'm okay with survivors literally cheating because I'm too lazy to leave games with high ping."

Saying it's okay to abuse the sprint burst bug is like saying it's okay for a Killer to lag switch.

• RaidokuRaidoku Member Posts: 69

Agreed I have my whole team use meg so we can SB and we use no glitch its not OP or broken even if there was a glitch no fix needed keep as if they fixing perks start with hex ruin

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 819

"Deal with our game breaking bug because we had to deal with your game breaking bug."

You're the reason [BAD WORD] doesn't get fixed.

• FishFry247FishFry247 Member Posts: 695

I can tell the highest rank you get to as survivor is 10, But you've never been a red rank killer and seen how fast gens go if you don't have ruin. stop saying fix it and find the totem instead crying about it, not like survivors spawn on it 1/4 of the time

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,772

It's not bannable. Devs willingly let people exploit their game. Same thing happened with Wake Up in 3.0.0, even though they should of banned everyone who abused it. It's disgusting but what can you do when they don't have a backbone too punish the majority of the playerbase. This will just be swept under the rug like all the other exploits/bugs that ruin the game. I also had a SWF group who all had toolboxes and Sprint Burst. I just left that match because no.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,772

If they wanted too tell people "don't exploit in our game" they absolutly would. But they set the standard at "meh, we'll fix it in a week, enjoy hell killers!" and let everyone get away with the exploits. Same thing happened with Wake Up, one of the reasons I'm taking a break from this game till Freddy rework comes out, devs don't care too fix/disable broken content and just let it run rampant.

• D4RKL0V3D4RKL0V3 Member Posts: 7

If you are talking about the sb bug that allows you to run and then trigger it anytime u want, i think it was already fixed, correct me if i am wrong

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 978

Devs stance on it is clear.

Don't feel bad about sharing how to do it. I guess I will try it out as well since it's not punishable at all so why not.

I liked my BL but activatable SB sounds great as well.

Remember that if you find any buggy things on the killer side exploit the [BAD WORD] out of them to get fun games where you play with your food instead of trying harder.

EZ game.

• johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

The player base isn’t big enough to survive if they ban people, that’s why they rarely even threaten that.

• JusticeJustice Member Posts: 60

I ran into a team that literally abused this on em the other day. it is so frustrating. As a Killer you have to have perfect timing and something as little as missing a swing could make a huge difference in the flow of the game.

For example if you miss what would otherwise be a hit because of the exploit, it could snowball to taking much longer to catch the survivor and pull someone off a gen to save, then pressure the next and so on.

It's also super rude to do. I found survivors would go out of their way to find me and run around, and just when I caught up they would trigger it. Awful.

• GhostulGhostul Member Posts: 42

I recently found out that there is a fix coming in the next mid-chapter which is coming a week earlier than expected, July 23rd.

Until then we just have to endure the use of this exploit. Luckily most people aren't total assholes so I don't see it every game. I will probably just leave any match that has people using it.

• MohatyMohaty Member Posts: 2

I just had a game with wraith everytime i tried to hit someone while he is running he will SB and escape. they didn't had DH only SB and am a bit confused cause it us supposed to give the survivors a lead at the start and to be able to escape the first hit or to reach a pallets. not in mid chase while he is looping you and SB to an other pallate . that a real pain to face that .