The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with specific killers.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Scarred Hand - Bodyblocking Traps

AnteroAntero Member Posts: 33

I haven't played against a bodyblocking Hag in the while, but run into an issue that sneaking through Hag's traps was impossible. I reread the description of addons a couple of times, and played a bit of Hag myself and only the Phantasms should have a bodyblocking effect not the not activated traps.

In a thin doorways and places like that You cannot sneak past them and move on with crouch activated, and also vaulting a window is also impossible with trap under the window. Everything happens with traps NOT ACTIVATED, and without Hag Phantasm appearing.

I just retested it on kyf and work exacly the same with Scarred Hand and Waterlogged Shoe. Tested only with these 2 together not other combinations.

Again phantasm when they appear they bodyblock normally, but I don't think the traps themself should block the survivors not triggered.

Best Wishes

Antero

Comments

• Sleep_MercSleep_Merc Member Posts: 10

I ran into a Hag on Lerys that would hook in a room then use the traps to block the door so the survivor couldn't be unhooked unless we burned the trap or sprung it