Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

how most people act on survivor sided posts

Comments

• Atsuka_AnarchyAtsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 51

You definitely get less potato survivors in red ranks. Some are boosted though. Wait times aren't that long, though you'll be placed with odd ranks with how it is now. The nerfs were changes to make it less about just exist and reap the benefits and more about the situation you're placed in. Adrenaline may even see a future change; who knows.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

@Bravo0413 that is getting shafted since it was abused.

• lostkqlostkq Member Posts: 162

That is true although you get potatos 50/50% of the time considering its not hard to get to anymore

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

@Bravo0413 the bloodpoints for surviving.

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 1,172

Unfortunately this is too true. It's one big ######### storm over which side has it worse and what should be done to the other side to fix it.

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,211
    edited July 2019

Some one posts a thread that only looks at what Killers have and makes blanket statement basically saying Survivors keep getting nerfed but Killers don't. And makes statements such as "all Killers x".

People post that they disagree and point out that the poster is showing bias and ignoring how strong Survivors are/can be.

surprisedpikachu.jpg

• SoylentPixieSoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,078

Put better than i ever could. +1 agree whole heartedly

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,303

wanna know why?

survivors hold the power role in this game, so any post asking for bigger survivor buffs would obviously break the balance in high ranks even more, therefore not many will approve the idea.

if its a good idea with counterplay - that is balanced for both sides - i doubt it would get lots of hate from everyone. of course those ideas would also have something good for killers in them, since that is how balance works.

the only reason why we have seen so many killer buffs (and killer buffs only) in the last time was, because the game was heavily unbalanced. Survivors had received multiple buffs over the last years while killers have not seen any, so it was their turn.

right now the balance is okay. we do not need uffs for one side only. if we get that, it could break the balance easily - especially if we're talking about survivor buffs since, like i said before, they already hold the power role. killer only buffs therefore dont hold that weight, since killers are not holding said power role.

• KaoMinervaKaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

How about we address the fact that EVERY KILLER IN THE GAME has been nerfed at one point. That includes their powers & perks.

The dark times were real for killers. Where is the dark times for suhvivahs?

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,580

I feel like mods will soon have a reason to close this.

Just a feeling...

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 742

Devs would nerf a apple if they thought it wasn't "fun" in game :D

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 6,262

Weren't the apple add-ons indirectly nerfed as a result of Plague changes @[email protected]

>_>;;

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,210

It's just endless crying on both sides saying the devs are biased for the other side while calling anyone who disagrees with them a main of the opposite side meant as an insult.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

I like your name, i like your comment and i like you.

• CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 862
  • Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

How about we address the fact that the survivial rate in general is not high?

Its pretty low ,actually.

Of course 4 men SWF is another story .

But solo survivors are not OP in any way shape or form.

• KikkiKikki Member Posts: 536

I noticed that too! I am not a survivor main either a killer main. Most of whiny therades I see are on the killer side... "nerf adrenaline, self-care, new ds, bt... ect.

People should just play both sides and they will see survivors aren't op on themself(only with swf)

• RaginRendonRaginRendon Member Posts: 279

100% agree. Any time I make a post about anything survivor related, people immediately start commenting on why that would be too op and that survivors are already strong enough. They don't even think they just immediately start talking.

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,088

I'm a killer main but i play enough survivor to know that the reason all the killer mains r so salty is cuz they're just so bad mostly. Like seriously i've got 1250 hours, and think im a very good killer, but when i play survivor there are so many AWFUL ones who obviously have no clue, so they cry about it on the forums

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited July 2019

Survivors. crying because of clown, nurse and prayer beads

killers: crying because of looping, t-bag and blaming the devs for everything

me: smiling as I watch everyone eat each other alive

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,592

@Detective_Jonathan Clown? People cry about Clown?

I thought most agree Clown isn't great. New Freddy does clowns power better than clown.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Bbbrian2013 People complain about him because they don’t like the gas, claiming that it gives them headaches, and that he has exhaustion add-ons.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,592

@Detective_Tapp I think you're referring to a specific person and people close to them. Too close to not be.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,083
    edited July 2019

I mean I once posted a suggestion to make it where survivors didn't lose offerings and the offering wasn't used(as in if you used a Bloody Party Streamers you didn't get the bonus BP and didn't use the offering) if a killer DCs and killers got pissed about it, or A killer got pissed about it, lol. Literally wasn't a balance issue, it was just an issue of offerings being used when the game didn't even get started, which was stupid(I used 3 bloody party streamers in one day, EVERY SINGLE TIME the killer DCed before the game started so I lost them all, which led me to make that suggestion, and even now I rarely get to use Bloody Party Streamers without the killer DCing).

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,027

Because it was probably wasn't "Survivor has a good idea".

Perhaps you were simply incorrect and it was actually a bad idea.

• venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 666

I would like to see this post where killer main guy pissed cause you wanted to not lose a offering because the killer dced