Home Discussions General Discussions

People that complain about NOED (Myself included), how would you change it?

1235»

Comments

• RaveanRavean Member Posts: 74

No changes needed for NOED... you´re scared of NOED ? Kill the Totems

• MySpaceBarsBrokenMySpaceBarsBroken Member Posts: 167

No. The movement speed increase is too much of an issue for that. Begin the game with all gens done against a nurse with noed. She'll probably get a 3k.

• gamerscrybecauseofmegamerscrybecauseofme Member Posts: 337

Why is this a community manager post?? NOED is not overpowered. It is on an undefended random totem that activates ONLY if survivors haven't cleared all the totems. If survivors want to get in game and gen rush or waste time looping killers around and not clear totems, then it's 100% their fault they get hit with it at the end. Even at the end, when everyone knows it's there, it can still be cleared before any rescue attempt is made, so again, not overpowered. Where is the overpowered aspect of this??

If we are talking about tweaking things a little, then I will stick to my stance of having small game show how many totems are left.

I play both sides of the game, I use NOED sometimes when the killer and have been hit by it too, even after clearing 4 totems myself (yes, when that happens my crybaby survivor side wishes that noed was nurfed)

• DCh4rlieDCh4rlie Member Posts: 21

Delete it, along with all other late game Perks on both sides.

I heavily dislike the way how some perks are inactive for the entire trial up to the endgame, when they kick in and can possibly turn around an entire game for one side's favour.

• BastardKingBastardKing Member Posts: 180

I actually like NOED, and think more things like that should exist. I can loop a killer for 2-3 gens easily at purple ranks. (~1-2 at Red) I don't normally feel scared until the later part of the game, 3rd hook left, and injured. (Assuming I am with my team. If with randoms, I feel scared hitting the button to play as Survivor)

NOED isn't as good as people say, but it gives a thrill factor this game is often missing. I want to be scared of a killer. Only two killers who actually scare me at all are Myers and Ghostface.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Totems arent a objective for survivors. Survivor have main objective doing gens. If they cant do that theyre probably in a chase. So their second objective is looping. Then you have optional unhooking. No objective but pretty near an objective cause you need your teammates in order to Do efficiently your main objective. After gens are done your Main objective is opening an exit. If you cant do that your probably in a chase. Totems are just optional. And most time if you go for them you go alone and that costs too much time and will mostly end in defeat. Thats what happens in reality.

• ArecBalrinArecBalrin Member Posts: 636

So Xs are objectives and Ys are not, but you give no singular broad reason for how you distinguish between them. It's almost as if objectives are things you personally want to do and non-objectives are the things you don't.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 2,934

Don't take it personally - His post history is actually of the funniest I've seen in a while...

I gotta go get an insta-heal for all those sharp edges ;(

• JonathanskilzJonathanskilz Member Posts: 389

I think they should make it so that

the disappointment of your failures gives you extreme strength that you can down 1-2 survivors with a juan tab.

dont work if its only 1 or 2 survivors left in the trial

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 816

As a survivor, I personally try to do totems as much as I can, and expect my team to do then as well.

If I do 4 totems during the match, and the killer STILL has NoED, I ain't a happy camper.

Wanna nerf NOED? Make cleansing dull totems important.

• Maj33yMaj33y Member Posts: 225

@OinkGirlMain

I don't have a Problem With Hex Perks they are Weak , it's Survivors fault not to cleanse totems

a Solution to this would be to make a Survivor Perk that grants a token up to 5 tokens for each totem cleansed that grant somewhat of a Buff .

or Having an accumlative daily that encourage players to cleanse totems . Say a total of 30 totems or so .

Easy peasy but most survivors are lazy even in Red Ranks .

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 782

Add a totem counter.

• GoddamnBananasGoddamnBananas Member Posts: 25

Personally, I'd gladly give up Adrenaline if it meant giving up NOED.

• GoddamnBananasGoddamnBananas Member Posts: 25

How do those anything to do with the topic at hand? Nice Strawman though.

• Sushi_x2099Sushi_x2099 Member Posts: 22

nerf noed its only fair since whiny killers got mettle of man and decisive strike nerfed

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,609

I see survivors still "don't wanna do the bones".

Once again, we killers do a community service and give you an optional objective and you refuse to do it. Then complain when failure to do so hurts you.

FFS guys, the totems are laughably easy to find. Just do the damn bones.

This, a thousand times this.

People who play a lot of killer understand and are better survivors as a result.

I used to main killer, GUESS WHO IS ALWAYS DOING THE BONES WHEN HE'S SURVIVOR?!

FFS, playerbase in this game needs a big steaming cup of GIT GUD

• Karl_ChildersKarl_Childers Member Posts: 580
    edited July 2019

@FrenziedRoach

Do you do the bones when the killer is standing in front of a hook camping? Do you expect and root for teammates doing the bones when you are that person on the hook with the killer staring at you, and not gens?

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 691

YES! Ever played Killer and have all 4 SV get healed up at once when the 5th gen popped? It's freaking annoying. Also many players consider NOED to be the counter to Adrenaline.

edited July 2019

Actually, if I'm being camped but my teammates doing the bones, I'm ecstatic because they've demonstrated to me they have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

Because literally doing ANYTHING productive is better than feeding a camping killer.

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 1,118

With Adrenaline being used as rampantly as it is what else do you suggest I use to counter it?