Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

If Noed gets changed would it be feasible for killers to see an adrenaline change?

2»

Comments

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,597

And when will accept that they feel the same? They both cuck your opponant in the critical last moments of the game.

DEAL WITH IT

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

I hope this is kind of poor bait. Otherwise you lack the ability to understand how the perks are designed. Guess what? NOED rewards for bad play (being unable to stop doing all gens) while Adrenaline rewards for doing well (doing all gens). But you obviously seem to not want to understand that.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Adrenaline also now activates in the exact opposite scenario (closing hatch regardless of gen completion), rewarding the survivor for failure in a scenario that, apparently, is supposed to reward the killer for doing "good."

Lol, like that matters at all.

It's killer's choice to close the hatch.

Also in most cases last survivor will eventually die because killer just needs to check the exit gates.

• markosoftmarkosoft Member Posts: 6

I thought adrenaline activates on the hatch being closed as well as the last gen popping?

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 6,555
  • CasmCasm Member Posts: 61

I love how people say that NOED rewards bad players. It's like they actually believe it too!

NOED does one thing and one thing only. Punishes bad/lazy players. NOED can only activate if the survivors allow it to. Period. If a group of survivors are too bad or too lazy to be bothered with destroying the totems on the map and choose to take the risk of running into NOED, then they deserve what's coming to them. They chose to gamble on the killer not running it and sometimes, they're going to lose that bet. But, the killer isn't to blame, the survivors are!

Stop blaming your deaths on NOED or 'bad killers' because you die after the gates are powered. You want a nerf to NOED? Destroy the totems and I promise, that'll nerf the crap out of it. Otherwise, stop whining already.

Destroying totems is not hard and doesn't take that long. If you're not familiar enough with the area, bring Small Game and/or maps until you learn. (IE: get better at the game). Once you're familiar enough with the maps, you can single-handedly take down every single totem in every game you play and never have to worry about NOED again. If you choose not to, that's on you.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Yeah, and that's why i don't complain about noed either. So i'm not sure why you mentioned it.

Maybe to dodge what i said? ;3

• Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Sorry if I sound malicious here but if adrenaline is a "win more perk" then why does it pop when there's five gens left and the hatch is closed? Is that doing well?

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 6,555

Oh, everyone forgets that part, or, at the very least, will tell you that it's impossible to escape in that scenario ;3

• Steve0333Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

NOED punishes survivors for not cleaning totems.

NOED is a hex perk. It's up to survivors to clean totems to counter the hex. Just like Ruin. Where is the killer skill needed for ruin? None. The only difference is that Ruin is active at the beginning of the game, NOED at the end. Survivors have all game to counter NOED. It's their fault if they don't.

There are a handful of perks that don't require skill from the one using it. Take DS for example on the survivor side. It's a perk that does not require survivor skill but rather punishes killers who tunnel. How is that different from a killer perk that punishes survivors for gen rushing and not cleaning totems?

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

@markosoft @Seltas0208

the same like NOED, so what do you want to tell me with that? doesnt has anything to do with what i said