Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Are you guys aware that the game is basically unplayable on PS4?

preston408preston408 Member Posts: 4

Are you guys aware that the game is basically unplayable on PS4?

Answers

• LilBitLilBit Member Posts: 60

This has been happening since last night. Still getting network error. Still can't make swf lobby.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

You get connection errors so often that it took almost one hour for me to get a match. It is nearly unplayable.

• preston408preston408 Member Posts: 4

I know! The game is glitching like crazy. I can barely run.

• preston408preston408 Member Posts: 4

I know! When you do get into a match it’s glitching like crazy. I literally stop running while I’m being chased. It’s like I get bogged down by some invisible force. It sucks!

• xJayeSparklexJayeSparkle Member Posts: 49

When will this be fixed? It's still happening to me nearly every match.

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

I thought it was my controller but if other people have it it might not be me

No it's been having connection issues since July 17th with PS4 users. The latest update was July 18th on their Twitter Account saying they fixed connection issues but obviously it's not fixed.

So Devs, Mods... can you let us know if BHVR is aware there is still a problem cause they said July 18th they monitored it overnight and fixed it. It's been 4 days since then and it's still disconnecting all the time.

• DeadByBugsDeadByBugs Member Posts: 1

I have this problem too.

And the game is really unplayable like this.

It's like your character is suddenly jogging instead of running.

So much fun in chases...

Fix it please.

Well it's time to play some other games and spend money elsewhere.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

So many times where I nearly join a match and get booted.

edited July 2019

Here is what BHVR is saying about this issue.. I don't know why they don't make an announcement. Instead they're just leaving us in the dark.

Switching to Open Nat did help though, btw.

• Thought it was just me, some games (as killer) it feels like I'm slow-walking even in a chase and constantly bumping into invisible things. Its like walking through mud and of course the survivors think I just suck and teabag like crazy. I had one game last night a survivoror realized I qas moving insanely slow and actually moonwalked away from me (blinding as he went) and I never got close to him.

Maybe That's why more people seem to be disconnecting?