Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Nutshell

So here is my entire issue with what devs are doing. I get they need to make changes, I get they need to have a balance (cough) they haven't learned that in two years I doubt they gonna start now but there is always hope. That said this game is NOT pre-release, its not alpha and its not beta, they are making major changes to a fully released game and fully released DLC without a disclosure to their players who paid full price for the game and the DLC as is. I can see minor changes, some minor revamps and balancing but when you are changing multiple dynamics of the game that creates a huge legal area and players need to be informed BEFORE they purchase the game that the game will change. This is one opinion but a valid one. PTB name should be changed to STB for "Streamers Test Build" because that's what it boils down to but that's a whole different issue. There is a difference between updates versus changing an entire dlc bought and paid for....(depending on what country you live in)

Comments

• zaozaoxxzaozaoxx Member Posts: 194

To achieve 60fps on all plates also are your plans over a year ago.

But with the freddy rework introduced, it seems in reverse significantly reduced the Fps in his Dream World. Is that his new power?

Also, I dont think this is a problem which hadnt been found in PTB

• BravescorpioBravescorpio Member Posts: 94

You already agreed to allow them to make these changes.

In the EULA:

BHVR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THESE UPDATES AND IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR THESE CHANGES.

Move along.

• TheMidnightRidrTheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 351

Imagine being upset over Freddy being changed after it’s been asked for for 2 years

• BravescorpioBravescorpio Member Posts: 94

And on top of that to say no notice was given to players, even though they (the players) requested it it, its been talked about for years, there were streams about it and announcements and updates about it for months now.

AND to top it off they did a great job with the update. Some people's sense of entitlement is a little much.