Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Game not working on PS4

BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

Has anyone else been having issues with connection on ps4? Me and a few people can't even start a game and keep getting booted.

Comments

• Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 484

Yep having the same issue and it just started because it's been fine. Was in a game and we all got dc'd and lost pips for no reason and didn't get our points or item or offerings! This sucks fix it asap!

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

It's really annoying because I lost good items and offerings 😂

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Same. The game is more broken than ever. The only thing they cared about is money from the new outfits. Also dead hard is fully bugged.

• MfeitzMfeitz Member Posts: 31

It never occured to you that all these issues we've got on PS4 (and there are a lot of issues that are only on it) could be because of Sony and not specificaly from Behavior ? Saying that the devs care only about money when they actually try to solve every issue isn't something you can say. Yeah, it takes time, but I would like to see you do it. It's not something you're doing in a snap of your fingers, furthermore when you've got plenty things to do.

I've been playing for 2 years on ps4 and a year on pc. There's bugs we've had since when I started they haven't fixed. They have the ability to fix a lot of the issues and no it's not instant but they could fix them. They do only seem to release new content instead of fixing a lot of issues but I do know they did fix some issues like the sprint burst bug because killers were complaining and the other perks on survivor that were a bit bugged, they fixed those immediately! On survivor we're still waiting for the healing bugs and hit boxes to be fixed among many other bugs. These bugs are dbd bugs and are not only on ps4 because I experience them on pc too but just not as frequent. I've been waiting for hit boxes to be fixed on killer and survivor but they do seem to fix anything that may be bugged in a beneficial way to survivors super quick when the other bugs that are on survivor that help the killer they don't worry about so much. I play both equally but that's just how I see it. It's very true that out of all the bugs on survivor, 99% benefit the killer. I'm not talking bad about the game either and there are bugs that are platform specific and every platform has their own that's why they split up the bug reports.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,987

Just happened to me now. Right in the middle of a match got dc'ed for no reason.

• doitagain_doitagain_ Member Posts: 722

Yup still not working for me either. PSN is working fine though so yes it’s the game’s fault

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Man the game is bugged. Look at this theard. Sony's fault and not behavior's? Haha Lol

That's so stupid and it's deranked me for no reason idk if you're aware but every time you get dc'd from a match you lose 2 pips in fact everyone in the match all 5 players lose 2 pips when they restart dbd. I was red ranks and now back in purple for no reason and it's behaviors fault and not Sony's because it's their game After all! You also lose your items offering and get no blood points for that match either. So the killer gets a no internet connection and gets blue screened and all players are punished severely. I was leaving through the exit gates as the last surv in a really great game but even though I had left it made sure I lost 2 pips and got nothing out of the match! Yup you gotta make sure you punish those dcing players! We've done a pretty good job so far!