Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Which killer is the hardest for you to play against?

Comments

• Im2ShrewdIm2Shrewd Member Posts: 77

Instasaw Hillbilly, The Spirit(esp prayer beads), Iridescent Huntress, The top tiers really.

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 784

I am tied with two killers. The first one is Spirit. She teleports/glitches whenever she walks which can make it difficult to mindgame at times. On top of that, she doesn't have a vault animation, so it gets a little annoying if I don't know that she is going through the window. The other killer, and I know this will be surprising, is Wraith. I don't run Spine Chill or Premonition so not having the terror radius to judge when I should get off the gen really screws me over regardless of what rank I'm playing in. After he pops up, I typically panic which leads to him getting a free hit.

• Teh_DuuuDeTeh_DuuuDe Member Posts: 22

Stealth killers use to annoy me but now it's Trapper and Hag. The paranoia is real.

• wichael_wyerswichael_wyers Member Posts: 186

Not sure if I'm boosted and stupid, but Clowns mess with me. A lot of people don't really play him (thank God), but almost any Clown I've gone against can really make a loop feel wasted. Anyone got tips against Clowns, btw?

• Juetts7Juetts7 Member Posts: 11

Any killer that can insta down.

Ghostface

Myers

Huntress (with insta down axes)

*I feel so cheated when I get downed in one shot. Doesn't make the match more interesting for adding extra pressure. Just feels cheap. With that being said, I'm sure it feels cheap when you've chased a survivor around the map; finally downed them and then they D-strike. Guess we all have our things to contend with*

• Nea_Death_ExperienceNea_Death_Experience Member Posts: 316

Plague is boring and I hate it. She needs a balance to lessen her difference in strength between her normal and vile vomit. Cleansing is an easy game because then everyone has to cleanse so she has 3 more pools.

No one obeys dont cleanse to the end

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Clown and Trapper. Clown because his bottles give me a migraine and forced slow vaults. Even if you're running in a perfectly straight line towards a window you'll still get a slow vault and it's dumb IMO.

Trapper just seems overall very fast and on top of that he has his traps that block off loops that annoy me also.

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,037

Hillbilly. His saw is practically autoaim with the cleave/auto trigger at point blank. I have a much easier time against Nurse, since she doesn't get free instant downs like this.

Spirit - I don't know if it's bugged, but her Phasing sound doesn't play when you're too close to her, so mind games at pallets are 100% in her favor against me. Also, every time I remove Iron Will is when I face one and get tunneled to death.

Trapper is rough, but largely because my teammates don't understand that popping 3 gens on one side of the map means all of his traps are on the other. The same thing goes for Myers, and the lack of diligence paid to keeping an eye out for him stalking.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 3,660

The killers I find the worst to play against are:

Hag (Bad teammates and... weird trap placements... but hey, that's what you do.)

and

probably

Hillbillies (Hillbilly players tend to focus on survivors who are already injured in my experience. It's the only reason. Juking the chainsaw at loops is easy.)

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,088

Her phasing sound doesn’t play if you’re too close to her husk.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Update:

Hillybully, Hag, Trapper are worst killers to me, so much pressure with these guys! Leatheface is fun now when I can juke him. Hillybilly is also pretty fun now.

So any trap type of killers are hardest for me, though not really Freddy yet. :)

• fly_172fly_172 Member Posts: 78

Strangely enough I’m awful playing as, and going against, the Clown. Idk what it is, maybe he’s too thiccc for me to comprehend, but he’s the bane of my existence on either side. I play on console, and I’m pretty sure my nurse is better than my Clown. I can’t even remember the last time I escaped Bozo squared.

• KnucklesKnuckles Member Posts: 217

Any of the bastards you can't see...

• LadyRahlLadyRahl Member Posts: 12

I love playing against the nurse. She’s so easy for me to avoid, and I suck at avoiding everyone. I’m just not good at running when I’m found. It’s super frustratingly.

My least favs are billy and bubba. Those freaking chainsaws man.

i hated the new Freddie for like half a day. Now I’m okay with him outside of that insane reach... and the fact I suck at running away and avoiding them. Seriously, I try to improve at it but I haven’t gotten much better.

i either have a really good run or I’m down in less than 10 seconds.

• InjiInji Member, Mod Posts: 770

Mine is definitely Hillbilly. Frustrating to play against, especially if he is using some charge addons.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 7,485

Wraith because I seem to just have a magnet in my head because I'm always the first found and I constantly just run face first into him. Part of the reason I run Spine Chill all the time.

Also Clown because I always just ignore the bottle's slow down effects.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,962

Honestly, Ghostface gives me the most trouble because of how frustrating his detection mechanic is. I get really stubborn about trying to reveal him when I know it should be working but it instead defies common sense and I just get exposed. "Hey, I know we've looped this car 3 times, but I'm still stealthed." Sure. He's not even OP. I don't think it's a power level thing. I just think his stealth interaction is nonsensical. Why can he gradually stalk me when I can't gradually reveal him?

I main Spirit so I don't have too much trouble against them. I know what works and what doesn't, and I can typically run them for a while.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,500

The hardest killers to face are easily Nurse, Spirit, and Billy. I can with Nurse (I’m on PS4) and Spirit (I main her). Billy however I despise going against. It’s typically a short boring chase.

I also hate Ghostface. Any killer that can apply the exposed effect and have a one shot is just super boring to me. Not to mention when he is in a chase he looks like a kid on Christmas Day running downstairs to open all the presents under the tree.

Any other killer I don’t mind. Any killer can facecamp whether it be an Insidious Bubba or a cloaked Wraith.

• Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

Your reasons are the exact same reasons as to why I hate Spirit, also how she can stand still and get free hits.

I hate Spirit

• BadgerT40BadgerT40 Member Posts: 46

Spirit just requires different types of counterplay than most. Practice with friends who have her or play her yourself and you’ll easily outmindgamer her 72% of the time

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 1,382

Trapper and Hag, I stg I will step in every single trap.

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540

Hag. That killers kit just promotes a campy tunnely play-style. So freaking boring. Its rare to find one that actually traps loops and points of interest effectively.

Close second spirit for lack of counter-play and being so brain numbingly easy to be "good" with.

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 634

The roughest killer to face is probably other survivors. LMAO

Otherwise it's Clown, Spirit, and Huntress. I don't have enough practice against them.

• MomoMoonMomoMoon Member Posts: 30

Used to be Billy and Nurse for me when i was new to the game. now its just the spirit

aaaahh she scares me so much, i love her tho and i love facing her but i'm a scrub and for me. the spirit is hard ;(

spoopy lady jumping me aaahhhh love herrrr never touch my scary demon <3

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 862

Trapper because I have magnets in my feet. He can set one trap down in the farthest corner of the map and I swear I'll find a way to step in it. I will then proceed to struggle for his entire trip from the opposite corner of the map to me, get out right as he reaches me, and get slapped before I even regain control. Tis my curse and I wear it proudly.

• MewMew Member Posts: 937

Spirit (because she dominates in chasing and i rarely run iron will, unless im playing someone like Jane.)

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 862

@Mew Pro Tip: Throw pebbles at her, the school girl won't stand a chance

Legit though, because it leaves scratchmarks the pebble is a surprisingly good tool for helping out friends from the sidelines if their chase passes nearby. I know that doesn't help with the immediate chase problem but I don't think I'm qualified to help with that given my method of fighting spirit is taunting her into screwing up until I can fake a window and sneak a way

• Im2ShrewdIm2Shrewd Member Posts: 77

I think this was BHVRS reasoning giving Adam Diversion and releasing him with the Spirit.

• MewMew Member Posts: 937

@Ark_the_Bonsai

That sounds really fun to pull off, tbh. Im gonna start running Diversion to try that out :P. Thanks!