Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Another lifeless Dev Stream

strainstrain Member Posts: 160
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

That has got to be one of the worse prize giveaways I have ever seen and "NOT_QUEEN" condoning Toxic play saying I quote "I don't expect anyone to rescue me" wow clearly the game is based on safety in numbers and what she said is totally detrimental to the overall gameplay!

«13

Comments

  • popolespopoles Member Posts: 820
    How is that condoning toxicity though?
  • MineAntoiyaMineAntoiya Member Posts: 847

    Ahh yes, this guy who asked her a question multiple times obout DBD outside of her work hours. Honestly not the smartest idea on his part.

    Also, if Survivors value Gens over saves then they're playing the game correctly IMO. However this depends if the survivor is valuable. One person who can outrun a killer for 2 gens is better than someone who can't loop in general. However, if you get caught straight away and go down semi-instantly, you know they'll get at least 2 gens first.

  • SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,408

    "I don't expect anyone to rescue me" isn't toxic, your mindset is pretty F up

  • DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

    @strain said:
    That has got to be one of the worse prize giveaways I have ever seen and "NOT_QUEEN" condoning Toxic play saying I quote "I don't expect anyone to rescue me" wow clearly the game is based on safety in numbers and what she said is totally detrimental to the overall gameplay!

    Why is it wrong for her to say that she doesn't expect anyone to rescue her? Exit gates are open and you are in the basement with leatherface. Would you expect other people to come and rescue you? If you expect and nobody comes do you call it toxic? If somebody tries to rescue me, I generally suicide so that other people can live. I have done that many times against insidous leatherface builds. There are some situations that you have to accept your fate.

  • FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,711

    You guys can safely ignore this guy (or girl?). He/she/it obviously has a thing for NOT_QUEEN and not been honest with themselves about and has been going full Tsundere over her for some time now.

    It's so obvious it's kinda adorable.

  • Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,347
    Lifeless stream? Didn't like the fact that killers are gonna be a little more threatening?
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Lifeless stream? Didn't like the fact that killers are gonna be a little more threatening?
    He’s just mad at queen because he flamed by her then came to these forums to complain,only to then get flamed by us
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    ThePloopz said:
    You again lol did you not learn your lesson the first time? Btw how’s your penis issue coming along?
    And from all legit concerns he could have pulled up he intentionally misunderstood Not_Queen again. Looks like a vendetta. Good thing he isn't well armed  ;)
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    ThePloopz said:
    You again lol did you not learn your lesson the first time? Btw how’s your penis issue coming along?
    And from all legit concerns he could have pulled up he intentionally misunderstood Not_Queen again. Looks like a vendetta. Good thing he isn't well armed  ;)
    😬 that was dirty lmao
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    strain said:

    That has got to be one of the worse prize giveaways I have ever seen and "NOT_QUEEN" condoning Toxic play saying I quote "I don't expect anyone to rescue me" wow clearly the game is based on safety in numbers and what she said is totally detrimental to the overall gameplay!

    oh now i remember. youre the one that not queen said had a small penis.

    She didn't, he just thought it happened like that, which is a dead giveaway.
  • VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,780
    Not to burst your bubble but saving someone from the basement with almost any killer is dangerous and that danger gets doubled when it's a leather face who can very easily down you all.

    Hell Leatherface slaps me in the basement I'm surprised if anyone goes after me as well a toxic mindset would be expecting someone to go after you and outright demanding it.


  • F_DemisideF_Demiside Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018

    I never expect to be saved from a hook straight away, but it is frustrating when the other 3 survivors are just acting like crab people crawling around everywhere not doing gens AND leave you to rot on the hook. Also nobody better be trying to shame my homie @not_Queen, she is a DBD goddess and deserves your admiration and respect!

  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

    I thought since the dev stream was called "empower hope" that they were gonna do something with devour hope but sadly no...

  • ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130

    This post can be summed up as "The devs told the survivors to get better at the game and that's toxic!" Just because someone doesn't risk their neck trying to bail you off a hook doesn't mean they're toxic.

  • ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130

    @PureHostility said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    This post can be summed up as "The devs told the survivors to get better at the game and that's toxic!" Just because someone doesn't risk their neck trying to bail you off a hook doesn't mean they're toxic.

    Actually, the OP was shouted on by being oblivious on her personal stream (off hours), told few times to cease their actions and beside the warning, he kept going, he got banned and Not_Queen said him to [BAD WORD] off already. Now he is here, on the forums with his vein throbbing boner spewing his hostility towards her.

    Meh, just a generic survivor main being salty.

    Yeah, I recognized him from that thread a couple weeks back. I hope Not_Queen can at least get a good laugh out of this whole thing.

  • ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130

    @strain said:
    @ShrimpTwiggs where as you get a throbbing boner for her and she ain't worth looking at to touch!

    Are you seriously still angry at her for shutting you down after you kept bringing DBD into her private stream? Get over it, man.

  • slingshotsurvivorslingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

    @TheXenoborg said:

    @FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys can safely ignore this guy (or girl?). He/she/it obviously has a thing for NOT_QUEEN and not been honest with themselves about and has been going full Tsundere over her for some time now.

    It's so obvious it's kinda adorable.

    Saying "it" to address another person is not cool. Just use they if you're not sure what gender they are. Never "it".

    There are people who now identify as objects so "it" is a correct term. Sad yes, but correct non the less.

  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

    @slingshotsurvivor said:

    @TheXenoborg said:

    @FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys can safely ignore this guy (or girl?). He/she/it obviously has a thing for NOT_QUEEN and not been honest with themselves about and has been going full Tsundere over her for some time now.

    It's so obvious it's kinda adorable.

    Saying "it" to address another person is not cool. Just use they if you're not sure what gender they are. Never "it".

    There are people who now identify as objects so "it" is a correct term. Sad yes, but correct non the less.

    No, there is no way someone will dehumanise themselves like that. It's also not sad.

    What planet are you on lol
  • slingshotsurvivorslingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

    @TheXenoborg said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:

    @TheXenoborg said:

    @FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys can safely ignore this guy (or girl?). He/she/it obviously has a thing for NOT_QUEEN and not been honest with themselves about and has been going full Tsundere over her for some time now.

    It's so obvious it's kinda adorable.

    Saying "it" to address another person is not cool. Just use they if you're not sure what gender they are. Never "it".

    There are people who now identify as objects so "it" is a correct term. Sad yes, but correct non the less.

    No, there is no way someone will dehumanise themselves like that. It's also not sad.

    I do hope this is sarcasm because if not then WOAH your behind the times. People now identify as helicopters for goodness sake!

Sign In or Register to comment.