Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

Another lifeless Dev Stream

Comments

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@strain said:
    @ShrimpTwiggs where as you get a throbbing boner for her and she ain't worth looking at to touch!

At least they can get it up...

@strain said:
    can you both stop talking about subjects no related to the issue

Says the one who was told by Not_Queen to leave, and go flame your ego elsewhere, and somehow got “she said my penis was small” out of it. If you equate a body part to your ego, and your sense of self, you have MUCH bigger problems.

@Jack11803 said:

@strain said:
    can you both stop talking about subjects no related to the issue

Says the one who was told by Not_Queen to leave, and go flame your ego elsewhere, and somehow got “she said my penis was small” out of it. If you equate a body part to your ego, and your sense of self, you have MUCH bigger problems.

The only thing that should truly matter in life regarding yourself, is your wellness, and regarding your state of being, if you think race, gender, or anything else matters, false. The only absolute that should truly matters is your character. Everyone is an individual, with a name, a brain, a heart, and a conscious. A conscious, and a will. Demoting an individual to a color or body part is disgusting, don’t do it, and current politics need to quit doing it

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,684
    edited July 2018

Yah know, I once had a dev who insulted me and my team personally when I called them out on their shady behavior. You know what I did?

I didn't sit on their forums and flame them for a week - I left my nasty review on their game and uninstalled the game and never spoke to the community that supports them again.

Your need to justify your existence here with your constant flames and attacks is pretty dang pathetic. So you either have a Tsundere crush on our community manager (b-b-b-BAKA!) or you are mentally unstable. Which is it?

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,408

The OP already made 2 threads about Not_Queen, this is clearly witchhunt,

Despicable behaviour of the company and it's representitves - 1
    Another lifeless Dev Stream - 2

please report him

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130
    edited July 2018

@strain said:
    @Runiver stop being so childish I hate her attitude, lack of knowledge & hypocrisy! ;)

The irony of you calling someone else childish and saying you hate someone for hypocrisy is through the roof. You're the one acting like a toddler.

Post edited by ShrimpTwiggs on
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    @strain

When you come to the forum to throw the same [BAD WORD] around for weeks and get the reputation as the micro penis guy out of it its probably time to stop and leave.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6959/despicable-behaviour-of-the-company-and-its-representitves/p5
  • ChraizEChraizE Member Posts: 232

Essentially not_queen is encouraging killers to camp hooks. That's what I got from that dev stream and yes it does condone toxicity but that also explains why people are allowed to treat each other like garbage in this game without consequences, the devs are clearly doing it too.

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    strain said:

@ThePloopz I GOT FLAMED???? wow

You did get flamed so you came crying to these forums and then we flamed you but please continue to be our court jester you fill that role nicely  :)
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    ChraizE said:

Essentially not_queen is encouraging killers to camp hooks. That's what I got from that dev stream and yes it does condone toxicity but that also explains why people are allowed to treat each other like garbage in this game without consequences, the devs are clearly doing it too.

Camping isn't toxic. Its a strategy. It can work or backfire depending how you react to it. Its not toxic just cause you dont like it.
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    ChraizE said:

encouraging people to use tactics? whaaa? how toxic of them.

u dum
  • Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,347
    strain said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY how easy to killers want

If it's so easy, get to rank one killer yourself. Until then, git gud and quit crying on the forums or else noone is going to take you seriously
  • HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    ThePloopz said:
    strain said:

You did get flamed so you came crying to these forums and then we flamed you but please continue to be our court jester you fill that role nicely  :)
    @ThePloopz
    unrelated but do you play Ark Survival Evolved Bc I’m looking to tribe up for the new Extinction map in November
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    HeroLives said:
    ThePloopz said:
    strain said:

@ThePloopz
    unrelated but do you play Ark Survival Evolved Bc I’m looking to tribe up for the new Extinction map in November
    Nah I’ve never played that