Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Create your own stupid/OP/funny/useless Perk!

YohanYohan Member Posts: 170
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

What would you come up with?

Survivor perk:

-Leave me alone: the Killer cannot injure or down you for the entire match.

Comments

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 442

Killer perk

Terror

Knowing their friend is in danger makes the rest nervous

When you reach bloodlust every survivor gets an action speed penality of x/y/z %. Terror deactivates when bloodlust stops.

"Because we need more bloodlust perks, right?"

• OnionthingOnionthing Member Posts: 469

"IM TELLING MOM!" - Survivor perk

When the killer hooks you, they are instantly teleport to the furthest area on the map, stunned and then blinded. You are able to get off the hook with a 100% chance, instanly healed and are given a speed boost for 180s to all gen progression and movement speed. You leave no scratch marks and make no sound for the duration as well. If this is your final hook the entity is not summoned, instead a heavenly mother descends from the skies, takes you off the hook, and then instantly slays the killer.

"RAAAAAGGGGRRR" - Killer perk

At the beginning of the match endgame collapse begins. However the gate now requires double progression, the survivors all suffer from the exposed effect and move at half speed. The killer can see all auras on the map. The killer also gains 100% bloodpoints in all categories.

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

(Survivor) I Win

If you manage to poke the killer unnoticed, you win the game.

"Imma do it! Imma touch ya!" - A survivor who didn't last long

(Killer) Finger of Death

When a survivor points at a killer, the survivor will begin to shake violently before exploding.

"Didn't your mother tell you it was rude to point?"

(Survivor)

Towel

+1 Towel...for all those salty tears. No actual towels included.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,586

Hex: Heavy burden- Survivor's movement speed is slowed by 20% for 6/7/8 seconds after leaving a generator unfinished.

• xCarriexCarrie Member Posts: 982

Restraining Order

While in a chase if the killer is within 10/15/20 meters of you they will be sent to jail and be permanently banned.

“Don’t touch me creep, I have a restraining order on you!” -Feng(probably)

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,586

Bucking Bronco- Use the active ability button while standing behind the killer to jump on their back. Causes swaying motion similar to wiggling while being carried to the hook. Lasts for 60 seconds or until canceled with the active ability button, in which the killer is stunned for 5 seconds. Causes Exhaustion for 120 seconds.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

What about this survivor perk?

When killer is able to see your aura (bbq for instance) you create a fake aura working on a gen without other survivors being around it.