Home Technical Issues

Alt-Tab Crash

2»

Comments

• βLAKEβLAKE Member Posts: 544

You seem to miss the biggest point is that there was no warning nor did I have prior experience with this issue before I alt-tabbed. Its easy for you to say, well I would have waited, but if you were in my shoes you probably wouldn't have because you can't predict these types of bugs unless they happen to you or someone else prior (which I didn't)

• βLAKEβLAKE Member Posts: 544

That's crazy to hear people say that because I have been playing for years and years doing the same alt-tab situation and nothing like that has happened to me before. This would be my first time crashing like this. People keep coming here and saying that I should have waited or anticipated it, but I had no prior experience with this issue nor was I given a warning ahead of time letting me know not to alt-tab or the game would crash.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 4,376

I have, but only when a game is running full screen... and unfortunately we don't have an option to run DbD in borderless window mode.

But I've had it happen on Overwatch, Warframe and 7 Days to Die.

• s0cial_outc4sts0cial_outc4st Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2019

I definitely always wait to look at something else. If a game is ending, I always wait for the post game stats. I don't want to risk losing the game solely because I knew it was over. The point is, just wait 30 seconds.