Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

If Legion were to ever get his ability reworked, what are some ideas you would like to see?

2»

Comments

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Aww....so if it is just addons, they really do still think Legion basekit is currently fine :(

• Brok3nBrok3n Member Posts: 51

Sadly yes, they think base legion is fine *super sad face*

I have a friend who thinks Legion is OP. Just wait until they realize the loops, 4 second stuns, and gen rush they will face. Just don't say I didn't warn them :(

• Brok3nBrok3n Member Posts: 51

Lol that sucks. I feel bad for him because general survivor consensus in grey and yellow ranks is he's OP and "disgusting" (to quote a yellow rank swf I went up against a while back) yet as soon as you hit high green ranks he suddenly becomes the most laughable killer ever. I've literally had more success just m1-ing and mind gaming loops at that rank

• King_AriesKing_Aries Member Posts: 26

I honestly want him to move faster stab people like crazy and take out the one chance stab

• TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 548
    edited August 4

I don't think that they think that the base Legion is fine.

Imo, they just don't like to spent any more time on the Legion. Simple as that. They have guess, while they doing everything survivors have wish, that after that it goes silence around the Legion.

But... They had make a big mistake. A mistake that is so huge, that you need to make a facepalm, to just stay sane after thinking about it.

They have forget or ignore the Legion mains by the whole patch. The people that spent the most time with the Legion.

This addon reworks/fixes/whatever is also again a short minded solution for a problem that will go on after that.

Not every Legion main, but the ->majority<- like to have ->fun<- again with the Legion and until they finally have come to the conclusion that they have something to do about that, it will go on and on and on...

If they have thought that the Legion playerbase can be ignored, or easily tricked... Well then they have make a huge mistake.

Post edited by Talmeer on
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,730

I actually have a Legion Overhaul idea, I'll give the gist of it here:

- All Legion members are in the match, you control one while the other three are 'idle' within a set radius around you

- The Idle Legion do NOT attack survivors unless there is a addon equipped with the express purpose of allowing it, instead, basekit allows them to just give a loud noise event when a survivor enters their line of sight, to which they sprint away.

- You play as the Legion you choose to be in the killer menu, whoever you are not will be idle.

I.E: You chose Joey then Frank will be idle

- Each Legion member has their own unique stats, and you can switch between each of them, this process takes time and the switch is made from YOUR current position. This is liable to change.

- Frank and Julie CANNOT enter Feral Frenzy, but their hits have a chance of causing Deep Wounds and giving the Killer Instinct effect. They both move around 115% and generally have a 32 meter radius.

- Susie and Joey CAN enter Feral Frenzy, playing like Pre Nerfed Legion but with around the same changes as now. Susie has the lowest speed and the lowest terror radius.

- Frank, Julie, and Susie cannot break pallets but they can vault them which gives the same amount of points as if they broke the pallet, can only be used once for the points. Vaulting speed differs among them with Susie having the fastest vault and Joey being the only one to break the pallet normally.*

*(This is because he wants to look intimidating.)

- Addons reworked! They would no longer have the same effects, that means Frank's Mix Tape and Fuming Mixtape.

- (Optional) The killer menu with the Legion selected has all four laying around with their Idle animations.

Lemme know if you have any questions.

And yes, I know this is way too complicated for BHVR to do atm. Or at all.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,730

@Ember_Hunter But it's a worthwhile investment to shake the meta up.

Which is why I know it won't even be looked at by the devs.

• TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 548
    edited August 4

The more I think about all the "splitting ideas" I have read, the more I can go along with that.

Reminds me a bit on Matrix where the machines (or how ever they were called) could use every civilian nearby to them, but as you said before - it will not come.

The most likely scenario is imo, that they sooner or later undone a few things, that have gone to far with the Legion patch, and well... there they have the free choice since a ton has gone to far.

As long as it is not a disqyusing survivor killer. High ranks and swf will shut down those killers.

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,328

Legion is not that bad ,they only need qol changes .

• matt6996matt6996 Member Posts: 55

Cool link to check out ^ :]