Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

How long do I have to wait for?(PS4 Asia and Japan)

I'm sorry if I was not good because there is no opportunity to use English.
I'm playing on PS4 in Japan, but DLC has not come yet in Asia and Japan.
PC may be exciting with PTB, but one and a half months have passed since PC update, but DLC has not arrived!
Please give me some information on what kind of situation. Everyone in Japan is already amazed and the population is decreasing.
If there is a new DLC in September, it will have to apply if it takes one and a half months.

Comments

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,408
    edited July 2018

Just watch anime in the mean time, this season is pretty good

• ShipthebreadShipthebread Member Posts: 415

I imagine no one will come give OP an update on this?

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

@takanorigo said:

PC may be exciting with PTB, but one and a half months have passed since PC update, but DLC has not arrived!

Please give me some information on what kind of situation. Everyone in Japan is already amazed and the population is decreasing.

If there is a new DLC in September, it will have to apply if it takes one and a half months.

That is ridiculous.
    But maybe you are lucky and will get the mid chapter patch shortly after 2.0 then.

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Master said:

@takanorigo said:

That is ridiculous.
    But maybe you are lucky and will get the mid chapter patch shortly after 2.0 then.

I wouldn’t consider that being lucky lol 
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@takanorigo said:

That is ridiculous.

You get your Christmas presents 6 months late.... but don’t worry! Only six months till next Christmas!

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@takanorigo said:

That is ridiculous.

You get your Christmas presents 6 months late.... but don’t worry! Only six months till next Christmas!

Lmaoo yup and that means a year until your next Christmas gift. Did bhvr just like forget about Asia lol

Bump for answers

Bump for answers

• VortexasVortexas Member Posts: 757

@takanorigo said:

Get a PC.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@takanorigo said:

Have you still not got the option to get the DLC?

Bump for answers

I thought PSN North America got shafted but Damn they just said "[BAD WORD] Asia and Japan"!

@fcc2014 said:
    I thought PSN North America got shafted but Damn they just said "[BAD WORD] Asia and Japan"!

Yeah,

Bump for Answers.

Ridiculous just ridiculous. Talk about a momentum killer.

Doing a good job getting out in front of this and addressing it.

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 850

The Curtain Call spotlight they released today says it's available everywhere now.
    So hopefully it actually hits Asia & Japan today for you guys.

@RuneStarr said:
    The Curtain Call spotlight they released today says it's available everywhere now.
    So hopefully it actually hits Asia & Japan today for you guys.

Let's hope so.

• Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    I asked about it in my comment on the youtube mashup.

@Russ76 said:

shocked they didn't answer it.

@not_Queen what is the situation with our fellow DBD brethren? Can they get the clown or have they just been clowned?

• DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123

queen's on vacation but I'm sure the response would be "We'll be happy to post any info regarding the Curtain Call DLC reaching Japan and Asia's as soon as we hear back from Sony ASAP."

@Peanits any word on the Curtain Call for Asia and Japan?

• Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 306

@Russ76 said:

shocked they didn't answer it.

Didn't figure they would, but I feel better by continuing to ask.

What a mess 2.0 turned out to be. It was a [BAD WORD] way to launch a new year on DBD.

@fcc2014 said:
    What a mess 2.0 turned out to be. It was a [BAD WORD] way to launch a new year on DBD.

I am going to keep this on the first page till someone answers, either OP confirming it dropped o BHVR

Yep same here!