Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I beg that for Legion

2»

Comments

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,428
    edited July 17

@OKUL_COCUGU You CAN catch them. Just because you don't hit the second person while in FF, doesn't mean that the KI wasn't useful. Also current Freddy DOES NOT have map-wide, he has long range information with a lack of short range information, whereas Legion has the opposite. ALSO Legion has that knowledge within a 32 meter range, not 16. If you want more information, use something to increase your TR. Likewise if you want more information with Freddy, use something to REDUCE your TR.

• @Atrushan88 Last time i checked, KI was nerfed to 16m. Mıght be wrong, if so that is my fault. But Freddy has huge endgame because i can see where everyone is in dream world; didnt know there was a limit. Freddy has base whispers then. And you cant catch to them after the first FF, because they just run away and split up, now youre left with 1 healthy person to chase after a 4 sec fatigue. He just has no threat to his power other than a free hit. Survivors can mend infront of him without a worry.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,428

@OKUL_COCUGU The description of the power specifically says "within his terror radius". His terror radius is 32m base. Freddy's is specifically "outside of his terror radius", which is 24m base. Monto showed it's possible to get Freddy's TR to 0, which would mean you could see every survivor wherever you were, inside or outside of a chase(because of Furtive Chase) with Furtive Chase, Monitor and Abuse, and Red Paint Brush.

Survivors can't mend in front of you without worry because they're still injured, and my point still stands. The ability to find other survivors within your terror radius is a useful ability. Once Freddy loses that, Legion will be the only one with that, outside of Ghostface when he loses his power and he is only able to see one. Just because you turn into an M1 killer before actually getting to the survivor, doesn't mean your power didn't help you find them in the first place. You'd be looking around without knowing where they were otherwise.

• JakConstantineJakConstantine Member Posts: 25

I'll always say this now, short and sweet that legion needs a rework.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 18

Oh i see now. I think KI used to enlarge your TR once activated. Anyway, I'm honestly tired of discussing, and i know it seems like I am trying to avoid it altogether. In the end, it's the devs who decide. Let's just say we both have different opinions.

P.S. I said mending infront of you because of the 4 sec fatigue. Almost all of the time they start mending right as i look away. That sucks, i just discussed again.

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 365

I am up to decrease a bit FF as well but removing all his power when the power itself is about stabbing multiple times it doesn't makes sense.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,282

Ppl still dont understand yes legion could get some buff but they wont change the miss attack and you loss all youre power its suppose to risk it ppl abuse it alot when there were no punishment also gives you a speed boost while you lunge it to a survivor with that you just neeed to adapt