The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with specific killers.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Hags Traps Have Auras At Hooks

ThaloniusThalonius Member Posts: 13

So i notcied if a hag places traps near a hooked survivor, the traps have a aura on them. And the auras stay after the unhook as well.

Comments

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 812

I haven't seen it but if its true this is another bug that some how causes an interaction or effect that never occurred before. BHVR how though.

• ThaloniusThalonius Member Posts: 13

One person was using kindred at least, so maybe that was the cause of it. And it was on one of the preschool maps ( don't know which variant though). I'll have to try kyf at some point (once people get on) and see if i can replicate it.

• HuntarHuntar Member Posts: 428

I could understand this change, but I'll be honest that I really hope that it wasn't intentional.

• ThaloniusThalonius Member Posts: 13

Turns out it is a flashlight causing this and not Kindred. All a players has to do is tap a flashlight and the traps will light up through the whole match unless they are activated or destroyed.

• OnionthingOnionthing Member Posts: 421

Well that explains how some of the SWF are now stomping my hag atm. She was my go to for SWF, guess Im playing Spirit more until this is fixed (if ever, could be intentional for all i know.)

• CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 826

this actually makes for a good buff for flashlights, revealing killer possesions like totems traps etc for everyone... too much?

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,387

thats actiually a feature the map can provide for you.

i dont know if it works on hag traps though... they could count as "the killers belongings", but i dunno...

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,387

yeah, this is a bug.

the traps should light up, while light burned, so the player knows where to shine exactly, but they shouldnt stay that way.

if you stop the shining i believe the traps should turn back to normal again.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,831

Yeah this is broken as hell. I just played a match and everyone in the game, flashlight or not, could see traps across the whole map.

Poor Hag, her add ons finally get fixed and now she's dumpstered by more bugs.

• Elix9Elix9 Member Posts: 3

So that’s why games have been tougher for me :(

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,283

Way too much.

(Now I know why it's been hard to get Adept at the moment...)

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 728

Actually we don't even know if it's a bug, or another shadow nerf. Like months ago when Doctor couldn't see his fake pallets aura.