We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Handicap / Special Tasks for DBD Gameplay

xEaxEa Member Posts: 437

Hello guys

I wanna sweet up my gameplay a bit, so i thought about making my own "Spin the Wheel" with all the random Stuff i could do (as a killer or Survivor)

Here i am, asking you for some crazy, funny, interesting or just difficult Missions in DBD.

These are some examples:

• Unbinding W Key (Surv)
  • Have to clease all 5 totems before doing anything else (Surv)
  • During every chase i need at least jump into a locker one time (Surv)
  • Facecamping one survivor (Killer)
  • No Perks, no Addons (Killer)
  • Special Sneaky Build (Surv)
  • Burgerking Myers

etc :)

Thanks for you help and

Kind regards

Tagged:

Comments

• Killermain6116Killermain6116 Member Posts: 28

Random perk wheel

• drimmalordrimmalor Member, Mod Posts: 271

• Play with no audio (all killers are now stealth killers!)

• Invert your controls (W goes backwards, S goes forward, M2 is repairing, etc)

• Inverted colors (if your monitor has a setting to do so - neon DBD is weird but fun!)

• Do an MLG 360 no-scope before throwing a hatchet (Huntress)

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 1,932
    edited August 6

'Tis Only a Fleshwound: Bring a Ranger Med-Kit with Gel Dressing and Gauze Roll. Equip Self Care, Botany, Streetwise and Resilience. You can only use the Med-Kit to heal yourself. You cannot use it to heal others. You must deplete at least 95% of the Med-Kit charges before you escape (95% instead of 100 so you can keep the kit + add ons)

I'll Just Help Myself: Drop a firecracker, get grabbed while vaulting and save yourself from the killer with your own firecracker you just dropped.

C-C-C-C-COMBO: Stun a killer with Decisive Strike next to a locker, then Head On from said locker to stun them again in a combo.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

The Broken Survivor:

The brightest cosmetics possible,

Self Care, No Mither, Pharmacy, Left Behind