Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What moments get your hearts humming in delight?

RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,974

Could be big, could be small. Mine is getting that final hook on a toxic survivor. When they've been hounding you all game with their little flashlights, then throwing a fit when you don't chase them by vault spamming. Getting that third hook on them and hearing the entity nibble on them afterward is music to my ears.

On the other end of the spectrum, when a fellow survivor is able to body block that last hit before the gate, allowing you to escape? Feels o so very good, especially if it was a clutch dive.

What are yours?

Comments

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,544

when I actually get a flashlight save or successfully body block the hook

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 1,217

When people go down trying to body block a hook/basement, but I have mad grit (:

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 777

When a killer smacks through a pallet and I barely throw it down and save myself by 1 pixel. I actually jump out of my chair, haha.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

Head on saves when I run the perk and pallet saves, especially whenever I have to Dead hard to the pallet and just barely make it.

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408

The 1 out of 600 games where I throw a pallet down and I actually DON'T get hit for once. Same goes for vaulting it xD.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,667

Three Pig trap kills in one game, which happened a bit earlier.

• screamdreamsxscreamdreamsx Member Posts: 213

Tricking someone with a fake phase with spirit. Seeing them slow vault over the window/palette right into your arms is hilarious.

When a survivor is messing around and taunting instead of leaving, and gets too confident and ends up getting killed. Shoulda just left. XD

When I’m being facecamped and all three teammates come to my rescue, and similarly when I/we save someone from a facecamper and escape. Watching three people run the killer in circles is beautiful.

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540

When my teammates do gens instead of crouching

• GloryGlory Member Posts: 241

Lies, nobody does gens while I'm fleeing for my life. This has to be a bug

• MinibeastyMinibeasty Member Posts: 52

Whenever I manage to mindgame a killer and escape, happens rarely so that makes me happy xD

When playing a killer, it's always satisfying to murder the occasional toxic survivor. Met an Ash the other day who was very good with looping, pallets etc. Which I don't mind, but I really dislike taunting, he would point at and teabag me after every palletdrop, along with the oh-so-annoying flashlightclicking. Eventually I gave up on him and went after the rest of his team. Once they were dead I closed the hatch in front of Ash's face and then proceeded with shocking him (I played as the doctor) until the endgame took him. Some might think I was being petty, but it felt soooo good. :3

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,880

Flashlight saves certainly feel good, especially when it saves someone who would be dead on hook. Guess they might lose the magic if you're better at pulling them off than me though.

And for both sides, completely confusing the other side and outplaying them. Stuff like escaping a loop and seeing the killer think I kept running around it, introducing a survivor to the harvester "tech" or cutting them off in what they thought was a mindless and safe loop, that sort of thing. For a moment I feel like a megamind, at least until I mindgame myself into oblivion 20 seconds later 😄

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 595

EGC has started, somebody just got hooked and you're the only one left in the trial. The gate is open and you could leave, but...

*cue Mission: Impossible theme*

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

The offering screen and seeing multiple party streamers when i'm survivor or killer. I'm a bloodpoint #########.

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 1,931

When a whole SWF team of survivors choose not to cleanse at fountains against me not knowing I brought in Ashen Apple and Black Incense Add-on's. The gong sound of me getting corrupt purge becomes a herald of their doom, and I bask in the post game chat salt... tears sweet as honey.

• Scal3rScal3r Member Posts: 188

That one time I got a flashlight save while I was awake before Freddy rework. Blinding and invisible killer was pretty awesome

• RaginRendonRaginRendon Member Posts: 279

Successfully escaping a tunneling killer