Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Dbd on ps4 needs an update fast!!!

ACCJ123ACCJ123 Member Posts: 4

I don't know what is happening but lots of people (me included) can't play killer because it takes a long time to join a game. I have even heard that some people are quitting the game because they simply can't play killer and I must say I am not far from that unfortunately. This problem is very annoying and must be solved as soon as possible.

Comments

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

This is not a bug, its just that too many people are playing killer and no one is playing survivor

• Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 485

Yeah most players are playing killer because you basically have no chance on survivor. A lot of players don't think it's fun to go into a survivor match and know you're going to die or that you have like a 1% chance at surviving. Plus, throw in that every killer slugs even though they can close hatch or is camping hatch when the third one dies and then the doors spawn right beside each other so the killer can stay in one place and watch both doors. I'm just pointing out why there's way more players playing killer and then throw in all the bugs too. The escaping bug is still around where you did all the gens and actually get to the door but it won't let you escape and traps you there till you're killed by the entity. I had this happen to me last night and then I lost 2 pips because it treated me like I dc'd when I was bugged!

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

It is possible to escape, it's just more difficult now. I play a lot of solo survivor and I am managing to escape every other game at red ranks. Not as much as I used to but I don't mind losing some.

• Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 485

Well you're having better matches than most players and I wouldn't believe you escape every other match but maybe 1 out of 3 🤔 but I was stating why players are playing more killer and I didn't say it was impossible to escape because I still escape but I've never kept track of how often I escape. I play solo 99% of the time seems very rarely play swf but it does increase your odds if you have decent teammates and it's not about losing some but some players die every single match and can't escape no matter what and get frustrated with it and just switch to killer or delete the game. I've lost at least 10 friends who deleted this game any deleted and friends that played it but not everyone has the same type of matches....

• michaelrandom27michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

Dude, I got the "survivor can't do anything" glitch three times today! The fact that this hasn't been fixed yet shows that the developers don't care at all about the quality of the game, especially if the glitches only affect survivors, because f*ck survivors. The Wake Up glitch was patched immediately, but the most detrimental glitch in DBD gets to stay because it gives killers free kills.