Home Discussions General Discussions

Killer perks over powered much?

At this stage in the games life it is in my opinion ruined on the survivor side especially. Theyve made it ridiculously difficult with over powered perks some of which in anyone with common senses mind should not be allowes to be selected together. And even certain abilities combined make no sense like the wealth being able tongo invisible and have no terror radius at the same time? Whos bright idea was that? And how are killers still able to hit you when youve jumped through a window and carried on running theres so many more things wrong on this but I dont have the time to even begin. But these as a start need sorting out because you can't have any fun as a killer when you can literally do while eating your dinner at the same time and its no fun as a survivor (or should i say sacrifice) because theres about a 15%, 20% chance at a push that you'll survive which is decreased if your up against a hook camper its all become abit laughable anyway which is a shame as this game was amazing on release :(

Comments

• BadassLaurieBadassLaurie Member Posts: 27

Yeah op pls nerf

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,976

What moron decided they needed to buff Surveillance? It was already OP as it originally was.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

When will they learn?

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

No perk in the game is OP.

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Your usual whining post. Nothing to see here. KiLlErS ArE WeAk

• FishFry247FishFry247 Member Posts: 695

@ArecBalrin has the right idea

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 3,345

Your usual post as well, everyone else's opinions are wrong.

• foochill1foochill1 Member Posts: 109

Are you new??

• prayer_survivorprayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

"...Killers have 4 perks against survivors 16.." I saw it so many times, but it's not true. Survivors' perk usually affect only 1 survivor or can be used only once, while killer perks affect all survivors and can last all the game

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,282

Hey Hollowman

This is not ment to be offensive, but you seem to be new in this game, right?

Copy the Link of your Thread, safe it somewhere, and re-read it in like 8-10 Months. Or go ahead and play killer for a while, you will see how "OP" Killer perks really are ;)

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

“The wealth being able to tongo invisible”

...what am I reading??

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 2,644

Biggest thing I took away from the OP is that I now want The Wealth as the next killer.

• thisrandomguythisrandomguy Member Posts: 134

C'mon dis haz 2 bee a joke

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Just because you're bad at the game and can't adapt in that time period doesn't mean everyone else is.

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 991

If you are basing it on Monto's vids they you are ignorant yourself.

He himself mentioned many times that these builds usually need few games to even show a decent game.

You want to know why you don't see many survivor perk builds? BECAUSE THERE ARE EVERYWHERE!!!.

Most streamers play survivor, not many will play for example doctor with [BAD WORD] build on crap map against good survivor because they will get destroyed.

On the other hand, survivors do indeed have perk synergies.

Many perks affect survivors when they are close by which increases repair speed a lot, Adrenaline synergizes with other end game perks like hope.

You have Q&Q, head on combo, Lither with Dance with me, Urban Evasion with the pebble.

Just going off the top of my head. Most of survivor builds everyone can try as you don't really need any perks for survivor.

• ChickenchaserChickenchaser Member Posts: 391

Give it time dude. You'll be making killers rage quit in no time.

• ArecBalrinArecBalrin Member Posts: 636

I think the format where a person chooses to respond with selective-quote followed by counter-point, then another selective-quote followed by counter-point and so in, that's a very obtuse way of making a reply. It becomes an entire house of cards of bad-faith.

I choose what my points are and how I frame them, not you. If I attract supporting upvotes, it's not necessarily because they all agree with me; some might appreciate that I have a particular stance on how I engage with others directly. I might use hyperbole and rhetoric when I'm discussing ideas and general points-of-view, but when it comes to individuals; no matter how much I may disagree with them or think them misguided, that they have personal agency is sacrosanct.

If I ever set out to demolish the genuine express views of someone, I first assume I know nothing of them. Then once I am confident I have a good idea, I will get clariifcation and specification from the person. When I have an accurate picture of what they really believe and why, that's still not good enough: I will then assume it has no inherent flaws internally even if they are obvious. I will set myself the difficult challenge: of arguing against the strongest possible version of their viewpoint, with no assumption of bad-faith on their part.

People have noticed this and I am striving to be consistent with it: I want better standards of discussion than what currently exists here.

Reading your own post and trying to sum-up it's entirety; I'm not even sure if you're arguing with me, or for an audience.

• yandere777yandere777 Member Posts: 725

Can't wait to play some goof ol wealth. His tongo ability kinda sounds like wraith but more terrifying.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,057

Wraith OP😂😂😂

What's next, Left Behind needs a Nerf?