Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Ash is definitely dead

2»

Comments

• jeyersjeyers Member Posts: 275
    edited August 2019

Nope i'm not. And accusing others for something you yourself are doing is just another bad tactic for discussing. That is 2 strikes so far lol.

Some people bought him for perks.

Some people bought him for the character.

Some people bought him for both reasons.

All equally viable.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2019

And did I ever say otherwise? No.

Stop trying to pick apart opinions you disagree with and use then in a bullshit argument.

I love how you ignored the entirety of my post explaining why I even said what I did.

Shows to me your only intent was to try and attack me for "gatekeeping", which by no means of the word did I even do..

However, you did, by trying to say that my post was invalid because someone else has a different opinion. Trying to make my point retroactively moot because of a differing opinion, is gatekeeping hon.

Hell, neither of it may even be gatekeeping, but I sure as ######### am not doing it.

So I'm done with you, because you're either a troll, or absolutely void of the capability to comprehend and respond without trying to fight a battle that doesnt exist.

Bye gatekeeper!

• CronaWinsCronaWins Member Posts: 650

I see plenty of people playing Ash, but most people go back to the survivors they already mained.

Players not playing Ash doesn't really have much to do with the perk, since almost everyone was running MoM on other characters because it's a teachable.

I never played Ash after i bought the DLC.

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

I bought Ash because I'm a massive Evil Dead fan. Mettle of man was a good perk but it wasn't worth the price tag.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,815

I still see Ash players all the time...