To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
Pig Buff (serious)
HA! You thought I was done for awhile? Nah, I'm back baby and this time, I'm bringing my proposed Pig changes to the table.
If you don't know who I am, (I don't blame you) I'm the same guy who posted the following discussions:
- The loud roar will now be heard after the Ambush Attack has been fully charged. (Previously it would be heard during the charge time of the Ambush Attack.)
- Survivors caught in a Reverse Bear Trap, suffer from the Hindered status effect.
- Survivors take 10 seconds by default to search a Jigsaw Box. (Previously 12 seconds.)
- The Reverse Bear Trap death timer takes 120 seconds. (Previously 150 seconds.)
- Workshop Grease: Slightly decreases the success zones of good skill checks when interacting with Jigsaw Boxes.
- Shattered Syringe: Slightly increases the duration of the Ambush Attack. (Increases the Ambush Attack duration by 0.5 seconds.)
- Razor Wires: Moderately decreases the success zones of good skill checks when interacting with Jigsaw Boxes.
- Jigsaw’s Annotated Plan: Increases available Jigsaw Boxes by 1. Moderately increases the Reverse Bear Trap death timer. (Death Timer is increased by 15 seconds.)
- Interlocking Razor: Considerably decreases the success zones of good skill checks when interacting with Jigsaw Boxes. Removes great skill checks when interacting with Jigsaw Boxes.
- Bag of Gears: Moderately decreases the time it takes to put on a Reverse Bear Trap. (Decreases time by 0.5 seconds.)
- Tampered Timer: Moderately decreases the Reverse Bear Trap death timer. (Death Timer is decreased by 15 seconds.)
- Crate of Gears: Considerably decreases the time it takes to put on a Reverse Bear Trap. (Decreases time by 1 second.)
- Amanda’s Letter: When a Survivor fails a skill check searching a Jigsaw Box, their search progress meter will be reset.
Thanks for taking the time in reading my discussion and I always look forward to feedback. Also, I'm now going to be posting future ideas and discussions like this one exclusively in "Balance & Feedback". @Peanits @not_Queen