Something's strange about the next chapter...

Which survivor do you main?

Comments

• Chaddad2169Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 592

I love Bill too.

Him and Ash have the funniest sounds imo

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 699

I like the combo of Jeff's ugly sweater and Red pants. I want to get P3 head for him too, but that'll take a while.

Indeed he does. I keep forgetting about him, but that's because he's still newish to me. (on console). : )

Xbox. I'm amazed that I'm seeing P3 Bills already, tbh. Then again, I don't play survivor as much as I play killer.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 904

I main Jane. She’s older than a high school girl and she’s not a toothpick - and I love her outfits!

• FishFry247FishFry247 Member Posts: 255

Ash gang

• djsponge10djsponge10 Member Posts: 15

Jake, because i'm too lazy to level up other survivors so i play red ranks with no exhaustion perks.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 927

Jeff and I have the same first name, so obviously he's my main :)

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 151

Nea because she reminds me of some of my gay best friends from high school

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 802

Jane for the attitude and Bill because BILL

• TatoTato Member Posts: 1

I main Claudette/Kate, Claud because she was the very first survivor I played as, and Kate because she's obviously Taylor Swift.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 819

Sheriff Jake.

Self-explanatory.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 210

@Chaddad2169 Yea I'm on PS4

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,712

Jake. He's the first one I played and I have all the perks I want on him.

• JakeM2436JakeM2436 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 14

Jake, lol. Anyone here who said Meg, Nea or Bill isn't sane

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,579

I most often can be found playing Nea or Kate, I am currently trying to get loads of items on Adam though so currently playing him more right now. I tend to play the character that I'm spending bloodpoints on which is why I can be found playing with some very strange perk load outs at time, depending on how far that character has been levelled up.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,137

Dwight Fairfield, in his default outfit. He's my only P3 all perks (all perks I have, at least) survivor too. The rest are just.. there, I guess.

• ImpalaImpala Member Posts: 49
    edited August 14

Meg, because she was my first survivor (you never forget your first one) so I got her to Level 50, P3, bought a lot of cosmetics for her and I have all the perks that I unlocked from teachables on her.

My second main is Ash (for obvious reasons) and I'm planning to P3 him and buy his cosmetics as well (The P2 cosmetics combined with Ashy Slashy is my favourite survivor outfit from the game).

And I will P3 Bill as well (I have him at P1 currently) cuz I'm starting to get into L4D lately and I wanted to main Bill from the beginning cuz he looked like a badass war veteran smoking that cigar, but I ultimately sticked with Meg.

So, Meg, Ash, Bill in this particular order for me. I've played Nea and Claudette long enough as well (got them to P1 after consuming all their items, so I've played them for several hours). I ditched Claudette, I don't really like her cosmetics nor playing stealthy, so no reason to continue levelling her to P3 or playing her as a whole. I ditched Nea as well in favour of Ash and Bill. However, I might play Nea in the future again because I love her cosmetics, especially the neon one.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 75

jake main gang

• StrancolStrancol Member Posts: 57

Ash

• ShirokuroShirokuro Member Posts: 31

I mainly play Quentin since I really like his clothes. I wish the devs would tweak the perks a little though.

And his face..

It's nice that you're deciding to play Ash and Bill because they rarely ever get played!!!

Another Quentin main?

I thought they were extinct and that I was the only one!!

• IronKnight55IronKnight55 Member Posts: 216

I main Kate, Quentin and Feng. I usually never play anyone else...

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,213

Nea, I like her Outfits. Also have all the Perks on her, and even if I plan to get everyone to P3-50, I will not go for all Perks on all Survivors, most likely (at least not anytime soon).

To change my Main, a new Survivor needs to really, really look cool for me, otherwise I will not go through so many Bloodwebs again to get all Perks.

Only one I would play otherwise would be Dwight with the Dweard, but I cannot bring myself to pay 100 Euros to someone who wants to make profit instead of just using his Code.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,260

Was Kate, but now I alternate between her and Ash. Hail to the king!

• ImKateDensonImKateDenson Member Posts: 14

Kate For Life ❤️

• memphismemphis Member Posts: 1

I was a Feng-main before Kate came out. Now she`s my only love xd

❤️