Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues XBOX One
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Initialization error ???

KØzzieKØzzie Member Posts: 6

Hello devs ,

Im having a little problem with my game on xbox one and i dont know what to do I've honestly tried everything when i load up the game it says "initialization error the game game has initialized incorrectly and may not save your gameplay properly restarting your game may solve the problem" and i have done as it says also uninstalled and reinstalled disconnected my internet and reconnected and did a factory reset on my Xbox its becoming a issue because i grinded bloodpoints and most of my hours on xbox are on that game i also brought the dlc characters yesterday so i hope it works soon but before the errors happened it asked me to update tge game so i am now on 3.1.2 for xbox one i also heard you may have been working on the servers if so could you give me a estimate of when they will be back up

Thank you very much

,KØzzie

Answers

• dr_strangelove10dr_strangelove10 Member Posts: 16

Good luck

• chineseporkbunchineseporkbun Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2019

Hey.

Submit a ticket and they will reset your account.

Youll lose all killer/survivor ranks and all perks/addons.

They will then reimburse you in bloodpoints.

It happened to me and its the only way to fix the error. You dont lose dlc characters or outfits.

Wrong, tried doing exactly this, and instead got accused myself the customer with breaking the eula by dbd! Thats why im bringing legal ations against them!!!!!

Actions*