The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What ability is the Demogorgon gonna have?

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 317

OMG! Please make it so that he can take you to "the upside down" and not see a thing in there!

Or maybe stealth travel through "the upside down}"?

LIGHTS TICKLING when he's comming?

What are your ideas guys?

And can the mori be so that you end up trapped in vines over the floor or just get eaten (hag like mori)?

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 2,906
    edited August 19

I most likely will have something to do with the portals

I'm worried it will be too similar to how Spirit works

Meaning that it will go into the upside down and not be able to see survivors

It will probably will be able to see blood when in the upside down though

• Horror_GamingHorror_Gaming Member Posts: 107

He will definitely have some sort of built tracking feature with the blood since that’s how he “hunts” in the show.

Also will probably have something to do with when he is close gen lights will flicker because of how he messes with electricity when in the upside down

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 2,600

Sadbacon made a thingy about this last month, it could take Survivors into the Upside-down and hook them there, plant larvas in people and when they get smacked they teleport there. It could create up to 3 Gates and anyone could use them.

I really hope we get something like that because you know me, Basement party bitches.

• My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Idk, can't predict the future.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,000

I think it will be just a brute force killer... M1 ability... Then sprinting around with maybe a built in spirit fury idea with pallets. Can also jump through windows while sprinting, causing no slow down.

I don't think it has eyes... so it will hunt by vibrations/noise/heartbeat of survivors. Once a survivor is injured, the killer can track them allot better.

So basically doesn't see anything but the map layout in the upside down, and sees survivors when they are close by using the Legions ability to see survivors who don't have the deepwound status effect... that pulsating effect as the survivors heartbeat... it will pulse faster when the survivor is injured.

Survivors will only be able to see the creature when it isn't sprinting around.

My theory crafting.

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,134

He should have the ability to track a wounded survivor by blood. That was his strong suit in the show. Perhaps you see "waves" in the direction of the wounded survivor while using the power.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,302

I suspect something akin to Spirit but tracking via blood instead of scratchmarks and no invisibility.

• HorusHorus Member Posts: 698

Upside down world your controls are inverted in that world

• SnitzSnitz Member Posts: 6

I think it would be really cool if, because he has no eyes, he could only see survivors when they make noise or bleed, making stealth the best option against him