Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Demogorgon--More Than Just Teleporting Right?

So based on the pics from Steam we're all speculating that The Demogorgon can create holes to teleport from and that they can be destroyed by Survivors. Please, please tell me this is not all it can do <3 Please, when the stream comes tomorrow I hope that your representation of this beautiful creature is more interesting than this. I am so bored of this Killer and it hasn't even been showcased yet so I am hoping I am wrong and the images are just crap and we're getting a lot more than

Dig Hole

Teleport through Hole

Dig Hole next to Hook

Teleport to Hook---best camper Killer in game

That is boring and we expect better so here's to hoping this chapter is awesome and that we are way off :)

Comments