UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Demogorgon--More Than Just Teleporting Right?

HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,047

So based on the pics from Steam we're all speculating that The Demogorgon can create holes to teleport from and that they can be destroyed by Survivors. Please, please tell me this is not all it can do <3 Please, when the stream comes tomorrow I hope that your representation of this beautiful creature is more interesting than this. I am so bored of this Killer and it hasn't even been showcased yet so I am hoping I am wrong and the images are just crap and we're getting a lot more than

Dig Hole

Teleport through Hole

Dig Hole next to Hook

Teleport to Hook---best camper Killer in game

That is boring and we expect better so here's to hoping this chapter is awesome and that we are way off :)

Comments