Home Bug Reports Other
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Daily rituals disappear when deleted

antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 668

Whenever I delete a daily ritual to get a new one, first I get a new replacement, then it disappears the next time I check daily rituals page. This happens a lot. I just delete one, get new one immediately, if i close that page and go in a game that is not related to daily, the next time I go to daily rituals page, it disappears.

Comments

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

same has happened to me many times aswell. im on pc, you ?

• antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 668

Yeah I am on pc too. Sorry I should’ve stated that.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

It probably only happens while being in a swf lobby. If am able i will try to test if it also happens while in a normal lobby.

• SanairaSanaira Member Posts: 14

Same is happening to me on pc.

• lovenight69lovenight69 Member Posts: 13

the daily ritual disappears like that for me too when I delete it and I try to get a new one. I'm on PC

• looniebinnlooniebinn Member Posts: 1

Same has happened to me the past 2 days. Also on PC. Today I got the new daily for 2 sacrifices on the cannibal, did a quick solo queue, checked it again after and it was gone. It told me to check back tomorrow for new ones as if I'd already completed it.

• Efra_LegendEfra_Legend Member Posts: 13

I've been experimenting with this issue and the only way I dont lose the daily is if I reroll it in the main menu. Rerolling it anywhere else deletes it.

• antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 668

Really. Didn't notice that before. That would explain why I don't lose them some days and lose on others. Definitely gonna try it the next time I delete one.

• CeimisiaCeimisia Member Posts: 1

Same for me for about a month now on PC. :(

• DeadalreadyDeadalready Member Posts: 4

Having this problem multiple times, especially today as I completed the daily only to find it missing.

Will test only re-rolling in main menu, but this glitch shouldn't exist!!!