Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Cosmetic prices

Bludge23Bludge23 Member Posts: 103
edited August 21 in Feedback and Suggestions

I don't know about anyone else but I have no idea why one outfit cost about 10 dollars. With iridescent shards they cost around 2100 shards. It's so crazy how expensive everything is. Can y'all lower the costs please?

Comments

• ToastfaceKillaToastfaceKilla Member Posts: 310

What would you prefer, loot boxes? Whatever crap Apex is doing? Its fine tbh.

• rd_dexrd_dex Member Posts: 159

Nobody forces you to buy skins, they don't help with gameplay so it's not a big deal it's purely an aesthetic thing. So as long as there are suckers that will buy every skin that gets released they are just gonna continue to put them out for 10 dollars, games are made to make money after all.

• saisai Member Posts: 11

I see your point, one shirt costs like $5. You can literally go to Forever 21 or H&M and get shirts for 4.99 I don’t get why pixelated clothes on a screen are the same prices as real life clothes...

• InjiInji Member, Mod Posts: 320

You can always wait for sales. There was a Summer Sale this month too where cosmetics were 50% to 75% off.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,782

They hope that people with no self-control will open up their wallets and buy.