The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Killer are to over power

We need a decent balance rework you know there's other people but killers. This game should be more competitive, I haven't have a decent game. Killers should have a cool down time on there main abilities they abuse to much, if survivor have a cool down on perks so should killer have a cool down that's fair.

Comments

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 487

Why are you ranting on the bug section of the forums go rant in general discussion or the Killer section.

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,217

@Gay Myers (Luzi) Can we move this to General Discussion please?

• TheUnendingNightmareTheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 677

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

...no...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• KumakxKumakx Member Posts: 67

I'm going to drop a classic on you:

git gud 

Literally, you just have to get better. Great way to get better is to learn from the best, so make sure to watch lots of streams on twitch.tv or youtube videos. I recommend watching:

and many, many others. You can also look for their youtube videos, im sure Otz has a channel, dunno about others.

edited August 25

He doesn't need that.

Just run: Dead hard, lithe, selfcare and DS.

Post edited by Rizzo90 on
  • KumakxKumakx Member Posts: 67

Self care is terrible perk, fight me on this. You are wasting 30s which you could use to fix gens. If you want to get healed either run with someone or bring med kit.

Also you mentioned two exhaustion perks. I dont know if its good idea, using one will block other.

edited August 23

The idea is to get damage to unlock dead hard.

Heal for 29s just before being fully healed. Then do wtv it is you like doing. If the Killer fond you again, Loop, juke and pallet to your heart content. When he's about to hit you use DH if you don't feel you're going to make it.

If you feel like dodging, try and use a quick Vault to activate lithe and run away. Now heal yourself.

Rince and repeat, there you go you won.

Even if he down you, use DS and then run away with lithe.

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 358

Dead Hard is broken and has been for months. Bet it won't be fixed before the new content comes out either along with dozens of other serious bugs (can't interact with a survivor and heal them, snap them out, etc), Dead Hard, Maps not working, etc.) Left Behind was made useless by the End Game but they're going to address that before the bugs.. Quality is just not the priority at BHVR.

• ghostman128ghostman128 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 23

I want you to play killer and get past rank 8 and tell me you think killers are still overpowered. If you’re in the low survivor ranks like 20-13 you’re going to be facing nothing but campers and tunnelers. My advice find good teammates and learn how escape killers better.

• kiraxhankiraxhan Member Posts: 1

I don’t like how the killers are on your tail and catch up to you. We should be able to either sprint faster and have some sort of boost for a few seconds because these killers have the ability to use their powers and catch up to us so quickly. That’s not fair... we should be able to use some kind of meow weapon to defend against them aswell

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,282

The op when he post this

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 706

Sometimes, I read a topic, and I go "Oh me oh my, this is going to be a humdinger." I was sadly disappointed at how thin a case the OP made here.

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 706

Also: Wat

• centuryxcenturyx Member Posts: 4

I swear killers are Lil cry babys. killers be abusing the chainsaw, the doctors shock, the hag's teleport the spirit teleport and so on. they need a cool down time like we he have, also there's to many hooks. its not even fair you get knock down and there's like 20 hooks right next to you. I might not be the best but I mean I've being playing with 10below ranks and we all get killed easy, I mean what's the point of a multiplayer if is going to be not challenging.

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 545

Since a salty boi came to my profile, it reminded me to come back here.

Killers can't have the power role, considering that they have more individual objectives between gens and number of hits to down a survivor. Even if a survivor's perk is balanced to one third the strength of a killer's, that puts killers at a net disadvantage.

Good survivors vs good killers ends with the survivors mostly escaping. This has been shown in all released data, and saying otherwise is just silly.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,486

I don't know what to address first; the mention that killers can "abuse" their abilities or that your leaving yourself exposed enough for it to feel that way. Most killers have counters or weaknesses built into their kits and if that's not enough in addition to perks then maybe your doing something wrong in your play style.