Home Bug Reports Other
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Daily rituals disappear when deleted

antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 761

Whenever I delete a daily ritual to get a new one, first I get a new replacement, then it disappears the next time I check daily rituals page. This happens a lot. I just delete one, get new one immediately, if i close that page and go in a game that is not related to daily, the next time I go to daily rituals page, it disappears.

Comments

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

same has happened to me many times aswell. im on pc, you ?

• antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 761

Yeah I am on pc too. Sorry I should’ve stated that.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

It probably only happens while being in a swf lobby. If am able i will try to test if it also happens while in a normal lobby.

• SanairaSanaira Member Posts: 14

Same is happening to me on pc.

• lovenight69lovenight69 Member Posts: 13

the daily ritual disappears like that for me too when I delete it and I try to get a new one. I'm on PC

• looniebinnlooniebinn Member Posts: 1

Same has happened to me the past 2 days. Also on PC. Today I got the new daily for 2 sacrifices on the cannibal, did a quick solo queue, checked it again after and it was gone. It told me to check back tomorrow for new ones as if I'd already completed it.

• Efra_LegendEfra_Legend Member Posts: 13

I've been experimenting with this issue and the only way I dont lose the daily is if I reroll it in the main menu. Rerolling it anywhere else deletes it.

• antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 761

Really. Didn't notice that before. That would explain why I don't lose them some days and lose on others. Definitely gonna try it the next time I delete one.

• CeimisiaCeimisia Member Posts: 1

Same for me for about a month now on PC. :(

• DeadalreadyDeadalready Member Posts: 4

Having this problem multiple times, especially today as I completed the daily only to find it missing.

Will test only re-rolling in main menu, but this glitch shouldn't exist!!!