Home Discussions General Discussions

What is your most hypocritical opinion?

AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,852

We're all guilty of hypocritical opinions.

I absolutely despise facing Spirits, and yet I play her to death.

You?

Comments

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,277
    edited August 2019

I hate NOED, but I don't cleanse totems as much as I should. 😅

Yes, I know it's all my fault.

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 1,825

I enjoy playing with a buddy, but will be the most toxic scrub when facing a swf.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 2,047

I want DS to not trigger a skill check if the survivor is grabbed out of a locker for the sake of counter play, however, I find it very funny when a survivor is grabbed from a locker, stun the killer with DS and then use an Instant Heal, just to piss the killer off.

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 901

This is the exact thing I was going to post when I read the title. I love spirit but I also hate her.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,126

I hate when people use DH for distance but I always do just that.

• Victor_hensleyVictor_hensley Member Posts: 638

I hate it when people try to make people as miserable as possible...

so I just fight fire with fire

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 566

I acknowledge the fact that Trapper is a low tier killer, but he is like my kriptonite, I die almost every time.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

I say a ton of non-meta perks are unviable sometimes. Then I remember I consider No Mither a decent perk...

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,182

I hate facing Bubba even though I think he's weak

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 8,510

I don’t expect to win every game, but get super pissed if I depip in a game (even though the current ranking/emblem system is far too interdependent on what the opposing side does)

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,182

I'm at a better rank then you so we'll never get in a match unless we get "pretty good job so far'd" ;)

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,221
    edited August 2019

I find Decisive Strike to be very annoying with how much power it has over killers

Now note I rarely if ever tunnel because I value being a good host and I know how bloody irritating it is to be camped. Not exactly a thrilling gameplay experience

That said it is still incredibly irritating when your in a situation where you really need a sacrifice to gain some pressure and the unhooked survivor just did something really stupid like self-care under the hook or run right into you and you can't pick them up all because of one little perk, even worse is when they have a key and you have to just stand there and wait

For 60 seconds

Because you know you'll get outplayed by a white box. Luckily for the most part my playstyle generally counters Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time because I always go for the unhooked or other survivors. I get more points that way, I spread the pain, and everyone generally has more fun that way. But the times when Decisive Strike rears it's ugly head and forces me to have to play around it

Yeah, it's really freaking irritating. I just think it's kind of stupid a single perk has that much power but I can't judge much I suppose. It's particularly annoying at EGC where a gate's open and you down the last survivor that just got unhooked and there's a pretty good chance he'll get a free escape just because of DS

Anyway needlessly silly rant about a perk that looks like a pizza slice over

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

Want trapper buffed extremely but can't for the life of me (literally) avoid traps. (I know how much trapper makes other people paranoid.)

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 426

Hate it when killers use Ruin (not because i cant hit skillchecks, i just find it boring).

But i run it myself as Killer every time.

• 8obot1c8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Don’t camp, the only time I do is (I’m rank 15 killer) I can smell that there is SWF or a rank 1 in my lobby thus I don’t know what else to do cause I want BP

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,020

Desire as little RNG as possible, yet I main Pig. :P

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 4,953

I understand that camping or tunneling may be the best thing for the killer to do, but it still pisses me off when it happens when I'm playing survivor.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,504

I find the current key mechanic unfair, but I still use keys if I find them in chests.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,009

Same with the OP. I absolutely hate going against spirit but i also really enjoy playing her.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,112
    edited August 2019

I think Leatherface is the worst killer to play, but I think hes bs to play against sometimes as a Survivor.

But that's just because i'm a terrible Survivor, so its obvious you can tell I main Killer.

Post edited by FireHazard on
  • oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,594

There's things I believe have no place in the game (instaheals, ebony moris, prayer beads, omegablink, keys and some others) yet I still use them at times. The fact it's grounded in my firm "if it's in the game and working as intended, it's fine to use it" mindset in no way makes it any less hypocritical, especially as I get annoyed when facing them.

I also hate getting slugged and especially slug builds, yet I still do a fair bit of slugging myself.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,998

4 Kills =/= 4 Escapes

A killer has to work more for 4 kills than all survivors for 4 escapes.

A survivor's goal is to individually escape, if the others get out, thats fine and dandy but not really your concern.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 924

I hate when killers face camp but I’ll do it if someone’s being toxic. ;)

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,221

Keys and moris are the most obnoxious freaking items in the entire game. It's frigging stupid how 3 survivors can give themselves the worst 3 gen scenario and then all escape because "RNG"

Absolute stupidity. Even more annoying is when one survivor finds the key and the duo leaves the third one behind. It's more of a self-affliction but I usually let the last one go because of it, I would be infuriated if I saw the key users just crouching around hatch not even trying to save you if I was that survivor

So frigging tired of running into them, they should both be removed

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,551

I hate when survivors do some crazy juke and disappear, but I do it whenever I have the occasion as survivor and it's the best feeling ever when I succeed.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I think nurse without addons is fine, but play her with 3 Blink Range often enough.