We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

"Where did they go?" Trophy

Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 384

Hi, im a dumb player that is missing this last trophy,I have 12 keys and i would be very grateful if you could help me.

And above all i would like to play with respect.

Im rank 10 and my username is jairvillalpando.

(Postscript:i dont have mic ,and if you know spanish it would be great!)

Comments

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 384

If you cant add me leave your name here, thanks!

• shane_pgshane_pg Member Posts: 3

This is also my last missing trophy for the platinum trophy and I'm loaded with maps and keys overflowing from my very pockets!

Rank 8 right now, username shane_pg

Anyone who is after feel free to add me.

Jairvillalpando, I'll add you.

• NVaqueroNVaquero Member Posts: 4

Hello add me N-Vaquero

@shane_pg sorry bro is that our schedules do not match much and that is why I could not play with you and your friends, if you currently live in the United Kingdom our countries take 6 hours apart. sorry for not telling you before, I will try to stay with you, and if you don't want to play with me anymore I will understand it completely :)

• coley_219coley_219 Member Posts: 10

Did you earn the trophy yet?

Got very close but haven't got the trophy yet

@coley_219 you can join us if you want!

Mission accomplished, thanks all. Was great fun getting the trophy.

GG