Home Discussions General Discussions
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

What does everyone think about the Spirit?

I personally love the spirit both as killer and survivor, as she provides a challenge for me and other survivors to face, and also that she is powerful but hard to learn. What does everyone think of her?

Comments

• paint1210paint1210 Member Posts: 95

Headphone killer

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,126

I don’t play her much since my earbuds broke but she is fun to play and play against, she doesn’t have too much counter play but she isn’t impossible to beat.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,956

Because shes hard to counter efficiently even if you know what your doing. So everyone yells for a nerf so they can get a easier game. Sad part is she has a bug letting you know she's in phase. Yet people still can't seem to figure her out. Her biggest strength is chases and mind games. Yet her single strongest weakness is actually a competent stealth player. People dont want to adapt to using stealth they prefer to loop a killer who effectively is designed to have the best chase potential outside of Nurse in the game.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 2,047

Many people ( me included ) agree that she is the second best killer in the game. Some people think she is a skillful and rewarding killer to play and you can outplay her as a survivor. Other people think she has no counter play in a chase, that she is like old Legion and they want her to be nerfed into the ground.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 3,315

Yes, but not the cut up parts... I also think plague is hot if you ignore the diseased part.

Kinda wish we had a pre death spirit skin or a pre-plague plague skin. I would get those in a heartbeat

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 9,878

Define annoyance

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,430

Imo shes the best designed killer in the game.... right next to huntress..... the devs hit the nail on the head with her chapter update..... shes waifu material <3 and her perks are amazing.... shes a challenge to play as and against which is what I look for..... I can't praise the devs enough for her design...

• ajbustetterajbustetter Member Posts: 70

The games as and against spirit are the most fun I have in this game.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 337

I absolutely love her! She is the only character in the entire game that deserves the title “killer” imo.. like come on man she still a deadly threat even when she is just standing still. Only thing i hate about her is her op addons (prayer beads)

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,090

She give her that eerie creepy feeling that can only be found in movies

So much love towards her <3

• PoisonNPoisonN Member Posts: 624

With Huntress, Pig and Plague, she is my favorite killer. I love how creative her power is and also her lore

She is such a fun killer

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 1,460

I love her so much, as a survivor, it feels nice to be terrified of a killer and constantly on edge watching out for her phase, I very much enjoy facing them, unless they never use their power.

As killer, she became my main on day one of her launch and I mastered her quickly, allowing me to finally open up from being a survivor main to enjoying killer. I'm now learning other killers with the tactics I grew to use from playing her. If it wasn't for her, I very well might have never played killer more than just for Rituals. She's very important to me :D

Spirits ptb was released like a year ago, so i guess we can call it her bday?? :] lol

• THEghostfaceTHEghostface Member Posts: 296

Spirit's power vs. an injured survivor is no skill. All they have to do is follow scratch marks and scurry around until they are suddenly blocked by an 'invisible wall', letting them know when to stop for an easy down.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,126

It definitely isn’t that simple unless the survivors aren’t playing smart.

And it's the survivors fault for not being unpredictable mate... if the survivor runs in a straight line, sits at a pallet, goes for an obvious window or makes a bad play in general -----> that's their fault/mistake.... you can see multiple people in this thread that praise her for what shes brought to the game.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,179

Very fun to play, especially with PGTW, stops chases almost insantly, strong and fun, rare.

ON the other hand, counterplay is not to get hit when she follows your sound and scratchmarks.

Laurie's voice................ no no!.... laurie all around

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Boring to go against. I actually gate versing spirits. Doesn't matter if main or noob, if I outplay the spirit the whole time or not. It's a boring experience for me.